Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson: Fight Someone To Earn Your HBO Spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson: Fight Someone To Earn Your HBO Spot!

Never hesitant to speak up, heavyweight contender Kevin “Kingpin” Johnson replied quickly to news that Michael Grant was interested in a bout with Chris Arreola.

[Click Here To Read More]

nobody cares about u puto.

Comment

You shouldn't have stunk out the joint against Klit. Maybe then people would be wanting to see you fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        nobody cares about u puto.
        green k sent - johnson is responsible for stealing an 36 minutes of my life Ill never get back. his performance was nothing short of disgraceful. . .

Comment

Queenpin is delusional.

Vitali dominated every round and won a shutout 120-108 on all 3 scorecards.

Power Punches

Vitali: 141-264 54%

Queenpin: 5-54 9%

I would rather see Arreola destroy the rejuvenated 6'7 86" reach Michael Grant to prepare for a possible title shot against Wladimir.

Comment

willie pep once won a round without throwing a punch. kevin johnson won 12 rounds without throwing any punches. he was robbed.

Comment

Kevin Johnson and Cedric Boswell both have had a problem finding top 50 heavyweights willing to fight them.

Solution: they should fight each other.

Comment

Kevin might be one of the worst fighters of all time. he stunk out the Klit fight and humiliated himself and disgraced america. no wonder this guy has made no money has no fans and is unknown his whole career who is his manager pee wee herman?? terrible fighter stinky

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                  Kevin might be one of the worst fighters of all time. he stunk out the Klit fight and humiliated himself and disgraced america. no wonder this guy has made no money has no fans and is unknown his whole career who is his manager pee wee herman?? terrible fighter stinky
                  Don't want to hate on Kingpin because he seems like a nice guy and people have said he is funny but this comment made me laugh. I really could imagine someone like Kingpin having Pee Wee Herman as a manager.

Comment

Kevin Johnson has no boxing career he has to work as a grocery store bagger or a valet at an airport because boxing isn't paying any bills. Kevin disgraced the USA with his humiliating fight against the KLIT. How he even earned a title shot is one of the sports greatest mysteries. Guys like Kevin have no business in boxing because no one cares or watches bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X