No announcement yet.

~~The Official NFL Draft Thread for April 22-24.~~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Good call. He is a Parcell type of player.
    can u believe taylor went to the jets

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      can u believe taylor went to the jets
      Damn didnt even know that.

They are stocking talent left and right.

Comment

Damn didnt even know that.

They are stocking talent left and right.
        After all that **** he talked about them and the fans. Thats like marcus allen going to the chiefs,oh that did happen

Comment

Eagles -> Taylor Mays...... please!!!!

Fuck it.... anything but trading out of the first round OR picking up a WR will make my day.

Comment

After all that **** he talked about them and the fans. Thats like marcus allen going to the chiefs,oh that did happen
            He trying to piggyback a ring..lol. After ****ting on the Jet fans.

If we learned anything from Dan Snyder its that grabbing a bunch of stars doesnt equal success.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-22-2010, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Eagles -> Taylor Mays...... please!!!!

Fuck it.... anything but trading out of the first round OR picking up a WR will make my day.
              haha but taylor mays is gonna be a bust. Also burner i agree man but the jets have other pieces they built unlike the ***skins

Comment

haha but taylor mays is gonna be a bust. Also burner i agree man but the jets have other pieces they built unlike the ***skins
                At the end of the day they will go as far Sanchez takes them. I like Sanchez though.

Just got a txt alert that the Lions trying to grab Haynesworth for a 4th Round pick.

Reuniting him with Schwartz.

YES!!! I HOPE THIS HAPPENS!!

Then we dont have to take Suh.

We can go Okung or Berry.

Comment

He is no doubt...You guys run a 3-4 or 4-3? I thought u guys wanted more of a DE
                  we run a 3-4 and with jason taylor ***et ass leaving the fins and joey porter being cut, were in most definite need for an outside pass rusher type linebacker.
                  We got crowder/dansby to fill the middle and cameron wake at ROLB but still need a starting LOLB pass rusher with quickness which is brandon graham, the guy is quick, powerful, fast, non stop motor, mvp of the senior bowl with like 2 sacks and crazy work ethic. I keep hearing scouts say the dolphins are going to take that bum sergio kindle from texas which pisses me off cause they dont know ****. Heres a video of the beast graham,if hes there we take him wit the 12, if hes not there we trade down for more picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
                    we run a 3-4 and with jason taylor ***et ass leaving the fins and joey porter being cut, were in most definite need for an outside pass rusher type linebacker.
                    We got crowder/dansby to fill the middle and cameron wake at ROLB but still need a starting LOLB pass rusher with quickness which is brandon graham, the guy is quick, powerful, fast, non stop motor, mvp of the senior bowl with like 2 sacks and crazy work ethic. I keep hearing scouts say the dolphins are going to take that bum sergio kindle from texas which pisses me off cause they dont know ****. Heres a video of the beast graham,if hes there we take him wit the 12, if hes not there we trade down for more picks.
                    Michigan is my team and BG is a monster man.

He will be a terror in the NFL.

3-4 LB or DE

Comment

At the end of the day they will go as far Sanchez takes them. I like Sanchez though.

Just got a txt alert that the Lions trying to grab Haynesworth for a 4th Round pick.

Reuniting him with Schwartz.

YES!!! I HOPE THIS HAPPENS!!

Then we dont have to take Suh.

We can go Okung or Berry.
                      4th rd? Fuk that ill give a 2nd rd

WWWOOOOWWWWWW
                      RUMOR IS 8TH AND ASOMUGHA FOR BEN AND 18TH PICK..FUK WE ARE GONNA GIVE UP THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD AND MY FAV PLAYER.

BONGHOLE HE IS GREAT FOR YOU GUYS GRAHAM IS A BEAST..BUT I LIKE MORGAN MORE THATS JUST ME

Comment

Working...
                      X