Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't Mind some more karma my friends. And i will give you guys enough green so you can get ring side seats at the RJJ-Tito fight. lol.

Comment

• thanks guys for your contribution but i will return the favor when this site leaves me but thanks

Comment

• I hit a bunch of people with karma.

You can give me karma back or better yet rate me a 5. I have to overcome some about twelve 1's from haters, lol...

Comment

• it only lets me karma about 5 people within 24 hrs.. and it takes a while until I can karma the same person again..

Comment

• i karmad 5

Comment

• Originally posted by Dual Champs View Post
              I hit a bunch of people with karma.

You can give me karma back or better yet rate me a 5. I have to overcome some about twelve 1's from haters, lol...
              Despite the fact you've red k'd me recently even though I was only joking on the president thing I went to give you a 5 but couldn't as I ain't on your buddy list. Couldn't give you any k either as I've recently returned the favor of red k. No offence taken with the k, you just gotta understand my humour.
              If you wanna put be on your buddy list I'll give you a 5 if not no offence taken it's cool.

5 rating given
              Last edited by -CANE-; 01-14-2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• its all good here, we all love each other, dont we guys??!!

Comment

• Dual I've given you a 5 rating mate and spread green k to everyone on the page. Appreciate a hit of green k from ya.

Comment

• underboss, don't worry abnout it and thanks Dual Chmaps i would hit you back with green k but i have to wait awhile lol

Comment

• a rating will be appriciated too

Comment

Working...
                      X