Just bought some hot peppers online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    Wtf. If I had scorpions in my house I would ****ing move
    there're things more scarier than scorpions at my place, about 3 years ago we captured 5,4 metre(16/18 feet?) croc just 600 m from my house. 2 years ago two palm tree farmers was eaten by tiger, only their remains found

i found this

and this at my back yard

and every night i hear/seen herd of wild boar in my yard, until 3 years ago my morning alarm are pack of monkey and black gibbon, but they're gone now since some contractor build suburban neigborhood not far from my place. the monkeys still came sometime to ravage my guava tree, is nice to see those red haired rascals.

i basically live at the edge of the forest
    Last edited by betmen; 10-17-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
      Dude if i was you i would capture it and keep it as a pet. That thing looks bada$$ plus if you ever get in the mood to play soccer you could make it roll up into a ball and your set.

Comment

Taste-wise I like those kinds of peppers that habanero family. They have a very good almost fruity taste to them. Unless you can really handle the heat though, I recommend skipping them. Try pickling them, my favorite dish to make with these varieties is a meat-less ceviche (throw in shrimp/fish if you prefer though).

Im more of a fan of growing Serrano/Cayenne varieties. Good amount of heat and flavor without making you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
          Dude if i was you i would capture it and keep it as a pet. That thing looks bada$$ plus if you ever get in the mood to play soccer you could make it roll up into a ball and your set.
          your idea sound really fun but it endangered animal, i could go to jail

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            there're things more scarier than scorpions at my place, about 3 years ago we captured 5,4 metre(16/18 feet?) croc just 600 m from my house. 2 years ago two palm tree farmers was eaten by tiger, only their remains found

i found this

and this at my back yard

and every night i hear/seen herd of wild boar in my yard, until 3 years ago my morning alarm are pack of monkey and black gibbon, but they're gone now since some contractor build suburban neigborhood not far from my place. the monkeys still came sometime to ravage my guava tree, is nice to see those red haired rascals.

i basically live at the edge of the forest
            That sounds like a badass place to live.

Share some photos mate.

Comment

Also to the OP, grind them up, snort half and rub the rest in your eyes.

Let me know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                That sounds like a badass place to live.

Share some photos mate.
                Badass?? it's frustating mate, the nearest theater is 6 hour drive, got no mall, i've to buy antenna just to get 3G signal. the fishing spot is good though.

Here some pics of the croc, i was wrong is not from 4 years ago it's we found it in 2009 and it's 4,5 mtre not 5,4

but it really still is a marvelous find, usually this kind of species of croc only max at 4m long. it was attacking a fisherman luckily the croc got tangled in the fish net.

Also just months after that a villager capture 6-7 metre phyton at the same river, little bit trivia about phyton it has very strong rancid-fishy odor when it change it skin, you can smell it from 100m.

Last edited by betmen; 10-18-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X