Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG win streak due to 160 lb USA athletes playing golf or badminton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, its best athletes are in the hood slangin' dope.

Comment

yeah , tiger woods would've beaten him ....

tell that 2 decent win, murrays son , sergio to stop hiding ...coz it's should be a disrepsect to him that GGG is viewed as the best MW in the world ..rightfully so coz murray beat him already...

same thing happened to garcia but ateaslt he had the guts to beat lucas...

Comment

Sergio wants the fight. I'm sure being injured=ducking

I bet Ward is scared of GG too

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Sergio wants the fight. I'm sure being injured=ducking

I bet Ward is scared of GG too
          ward aint got no reason to fear GGG , sergio does....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            ward aint got no reason to fear GGG , sergio does....
            Sergio knows he will take GG to school. He said it himself and called him out

Comment

Man... That's the fight I want to see. Not so sure if Sergio would take him to school. I could see Golovkin doing to Sergio in the opening rounds what JR could only do in the 12th

Comment

he got taken to school by murray , beat like ragdoll by margo , got his nose busted up by barker , lost like a deer in headlights vs macklin ( in some rounds), almost got KTFO by a lazy bum in chavez yet he'd take GGG to school?..lol

a guy who cuts the ring off , with murderous power = sergio nightmare

Comment

he got taken to school by murray , beat like ragdoll by margo , got his nose busted up by barker , lost like a deer in headlights vs macklin ( in some rounds), almost got KTFO by a lazy bum in chavez yet he'd take GGG to school?..lol

I agree with the last part. I see Golovkin taking away Sergio's bicycle

Comment

This wil be a replay of the Pavlik/ JCC jr fight

Comment

pretty sure ward beats him

Comment

Working...
                      X