• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Jake Donavan boxingscene 115-113 pacquiao
    Cliff Rold boxingscene 115-113 pacquiao

These F@ckin ******* dont know **** about boxing
    Ha ha... don't try to spin it.

We're. Talking about LA Times, NY, Boston, News that matters. Not nobodies! Everyone knows that Boxing Scene is on Juices nuts. Anyhow, That's like you saying

Pinoyboxing 116-112 Juice
    Flipboxing 117-111 Juice
    Etc
    etc.

FoxNews: Marquez got robbed
    The Manila Paper (very surprised): Marquez got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      I just scored again, and gave all of the close rounds to pac, and still at worst should have been a draw. There is no way in hell he won by 116, or 115 imo. No way.

I wouldnt complain as much about a draw, but imo pac did nothing big to win the fight. He was flustered and outboxed all night.

All through the later rounds the announcers were ragging on marquez for not doing enough...well wtf did pacquiao the champ do? IMo, truth be told, they were not gonna let marquez ruin a mega million payday. At he end of the day, money talks. Thats why im not too sold on seeing a rematch. It will be another good match, but the end will be much of the same. Its a shame, this could have been a shining moment.
      Had JMM KO'd Pacquiao they probably would have disqualified him.

Comment

At the post-fight presser I got the thoughts of several ringsiders watching the bout and the majority had Marquez winning... The article below highlights this

Many ringside observers feel Marquez got the best of Pacquiao

-CR

Comment

Jake Donavan boxingscene 115-113 pacquiao
          Cliff Rold boxingscene 115-113 pacquiao

These F@ckin ******* dont know **** about boxing
          i guess they weren't watching the same fight everyone in the arena was watching, as well as every pro boxer. especially this guy:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/ins...o-lost-marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            These guys don't know shyt about boxing. Remember.... its only Filipinos and Pac******s who are the experts. Lol

I'm still wondering about that 116-112 for Juice. Wtf?!?!

Also.... Dana White- Marquez got robbed. Wow, Dana is a Juice fan too.
            he said this? source please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              he said this? source please.
              check his twitter

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
                check his twitter
                Look, you still gotta beat the champ. Points is just not enough.

Comment

marquez is gonna be crying for a long time. he had his chance to nut up or shut up but chose to play it safe
                  Marquez is not to blame here he beat Manny Pacquiao everybody at the fight knows that, including the Pacquiao fans who took off their team Pacquiao gear and said they were sorry to the Marquez fans, thats right they took off their **** cus they were ****ing disgusted at what they saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                    thats weird, I just seen rick reeno do an interview on a filipino network saying he had Marquez winning.
                    Rick Reeno has had a picture of Manny Pacquiao on his profile for a while. That's not a big deal, but it does make you wonder.

Although to Reeno's defense, he believes Mayweather beats Pacquiao.

Comment

9 out of those 12 that game Marquez had him winning by one round. One round...hardly robbery with things that close.

Comment

Working...
                      X