Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley schools anyone who accuses him of headbutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    This is the same guy who said Devon was more skilled then Bradley,how'd that work for ya dude??
    Devon is more skilled than Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
      Wether it's intentional or not, the fact of the matter is, bradley's headbutting has been a significant factor in all of his last seven fights.

That's undeniable.
      Go through the Witter, Cherry, Holt, Peterson, and Abregu fights, and tell me how headbutting significantly affected them.

Go ahead I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Devon's only skill is hopping and throwing a lazy jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          I love the fact that Bradley headbutts. They are not intentional. They are a by-product of his style.
          If that's his style, then he needs to find another sport. This is boxing, not a bull fight. He needs to fix his Dirty style.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            Fast forward to 3minutes

bradley had his chin tucked & he was trying to work the body, nate leaned in & the butt happened.

do you know what INTENTIONAL means.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              At best he's just not a seasoned and focused pro yet, at worse he lacks heart. But i do agree he is more skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                bradley had his chin tucked & he was trying to work the body, nate leaned in & the butt happened.

do you know what INTENTIONAL butt means.....
                I just googled INTENTIONAL butt and nothing put Timothy Bradley popped up

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                  Wether it's intentional or not, the fact of the matter is, bradley's headbutting has been a significant factor in all of his last seven fights.

That's undeniable.
                  So are you saying Bradley would not have won those fights without butts??Cause if ya not they were not a factor in any of his fights imo..

Comment

If you come in like that, a butt WILL happen, and it is your fault

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      If that's his style, then he needs to find another sport. This is boxing, not a bull fight. He needs to fix his Dirty style.
                      He will do no such thing. Tell Amir Khan to be careful, his eyes bout to burn.

Comment

Working...
                      X