No announcement yet.

Colin Powell to endorse Obama at DNC!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Rae, after this post, I think we should hook up.
    No **** eh....wanna make luv in the club?

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      No **** eh....wanna make luv in the club?
      I am getting on my loveboat tomorrow and off I go straight down to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        I am getting on my loveboat tomorrow and off I go straight down to Florida
        You got your own loveboat.....I knew there was something about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          *claps.

you know what gets me even more is that apon hearing this a lot of Republicans are disowning Powell.. I mean not long ago Condi and Powell where PBDS and the other republicans in here favorite tokin black people.

...Like I said, I still respect Colin Powell and think he's 5 times the man Obama is and he's ten times more qualified to be the President.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            Get off the pop star trip...even if it were true....Arnold is a far better gov than bush ever was and Reagan was a far better Prez. It matters little...in fact being able to inspire and interest people with your words and actions is a great quality for a president to have. Neither bush nor McCain can do that......I work with alot of salespeople and when they are inspired they produce....just like the American people will when they have a leader that motivates them in the proper way....instead of telling everyone to go shopping and buy things like Bush did in a time of crisis....look where it got us. A bunch of maxed out credit cards and foreclosed homes. I don't understand how you and I being friends and both fairly smart fellas have so much contrast in opinion on an issue like this....either way you still my boy, in fact we need to get together soon it's been a while. hows Debbie? lol
            Good post Rae.

I'd like to get in on the debbie love fest too?

Comment

Any word on who The Rock is endorsing?

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                .....It's been coming for a long time actually. How surprised would you be if he became his running mate? That would probably keep a racist cracker from trying to kill Obama because Powell would just be next in line. Powell is a middle of the road guy so I'm surprised he would support a far left candidate. It's really going to be funny to see all the **** talkers sucking Powell's dick after this. The very same ones who have called him an uncle Tom for years.
                It goes both ways my boy...

All of the Republicans that were touting Powell to run for President 10-15 years ago will all be abandoning him saying he was never really conservative anyways.

The bull**** will be thick...just make sure you understand it comes from both sides...and maybe just maybe when you make a post like this...think about reporting from both sides as well.

Hey is Connor playing Football this year? How old and what position?

Comment

I had to completely abandon the republican side after I learned about their program for international policy

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ...Like I said, I still respect Colin Powell and think he's 5 times the man Obama is and he's ten times more qualified to be the President.
                    Does being liberal make you less of a man?

Powell would probably disagree with your opinion...Powell is Colonel Markenson from "A Few Good Men"....he knew the War was bull**** all along and he continued to sell it...I bet he fights with himself everyday over what he could have and should have done...Colonel Markenson!

Comment

Working...
                    X