No announcement yet.

Paulie hating on Manny once again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    lol can you imagine him praising Pacquiao through gritted teeth, the Long Islander Algieri v Pac would have been his toughest commentary gig.
    Paulie would have gotten excited at anything that Algieri would have connected with but then cover it up ...... it would have been hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      $40m + 35% of the PPV upside isn't "nothing"; heck, the $40m offered in 2012 wasn't nothing either.

If you think the Showtime offer was nothing, I'm sincerely wondering what you think is a "something" offer.
      I'm going by the comments raised by Paulie and some posters who agree. Paulie said for Manny to take whatever offer he gets.

As for the $40 million and Floyd gets all PPV money, it was a joke at the time. Current rumors are just that at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Who else makes manny pacquiao $40 million?
        Canelo. Now, who gets Floyd 100?

Comment

• Why is it hard to believe that Floyd will walk Manny down? It prevents Pacquiaos straight left to hit Mayweather from a long range distance. Pac's not really an inside fighter like Mayweather is so I can see Mayweather fighting more on the inside. Pacquiao's movement will be limited if Mayweather cuts the ring off. Of course, Mayweather isn't going to fight the whole fight like that. He's going to move back as well, but I can see him walking Pac down in sections of the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X