Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zaveck-Berto: Time to Focus on The What, Not The Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Berto wins and then goes on another run of picking 140/nearly men to fight then i seriously hope he loses again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I would love Zaveck to fight Abregu or Mike Jones,I think both could be great fights...
      mike is with top rank. slim chance of that happening unless the ibf ordered a match. abregu? maybe.
      zavec's contract expires next year, so i'd be interested to see who (if anyone) would be willing to pick him up in the us.

Comment

Jake no need to explain to the choir about sanctioning bodies having more than one belt/class in an article about Berto/zaveck, trust me anyone that cares enough about boxing to read this, knows the bodies, detests the bodies and is sick to death of hearing how they cloud the picture.

Comment

Since when does accussing a fighter who beat you soundly of being on steroids and getting disqualified in the Olympic trials make you classy? Berto may be in with a decent opponent this weekend but he is not warranted any praise for the way he conducts himself as a man. He is just another self centered, ignorant black American fighter who does nothing but make excuses and points fingers when something doesn't go his way. If he was so concerned with helping Haiti in the tragedy aftermath you think he would've fought Mosley for the biggest purse of his career and given it to his family over there. Instead he was more concerened about protecting his record since he knew he wasn't 100% focused

Comment

"which is a shame considering that the fighter himself is among the classier members of the boxing fraternity."

Yea, Very classy that right after he lost he pulled out the 1001 Book of Excuses with the ***** #1 Excuse

"Victor Ortiz was on PEDS, I know people in his camp and I know which Peds He took"

followed by the #2 Most Used Excuse
            "i wasnt prepared or motivated, i took the fight lightly" NO CHIT, thats why you lost.

Real Classy that Andrea Bertha!

Comment

He'll probably end up fighting bums as long as he wants to continue fighting.

Comment

Working...
              X