No announcement yet.

How Badly Would Rios Destroy Ortiz?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Ortiz would box circles around him,i truly think Ortiz has learned his lesson since the Maidana fight.
    This. I like Rios but Ortiz isn't done, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Now just like Sergio Martinez , Rios is the NSB flavor of the month.

He gets dominated by Ortiz.
      Pre Maidana Ortiz beats him soundly. I haven't seen enough of Ortiz post Maidana to lead me to believe he would win. Rios did make a big splash, a la Pirog fashion, and people want to be the first on that bandwagon. I think Ortiz is coming around though

Comment

I like Rios and want to see him do well,but he would not beat Ortiz..

Comment

It all depends, everybody says that Ortiz fought a stupid fight against Maidana. But, that is discrediting Maidana IMO. It was Maidana who made Ortiz fight that fight. And, if Maidana can make Ortiz fight that type of fight who is to say that Rios can't?

Please don't tell me that Maidana is more skilled and smarter than Rios. If Rios can make Ortiz fight that kind of fight again then I see Rios winning. We already know what kind of heart and how tough Ortiz is..

Is all about intangibles. IMO one of these guys has it and the other doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by S.R.O. View Post
            Yeah right! Victor "no chin" Ortiz would get Ko'd in the 7th by Rios!
            First I like rios just not the way u made him out to be and Vic....
            No chin?
            Why doesn't he have a chin because he got ko by maidana?? So I guess maidana i's feather fisted huh?
            No idiot look at maidana record and how many ko he has getting ki doesn't mean he doesn't have a chin he had an off night and didn't fight his fight
            I still believe in my boy victor Ortiz he'll come back harder stronger and faster and if Brandon rios really wants to fight he'll give it to his ass

Ps Vic would box circles around this kid

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I just hope when/if Victor becomes the king at 140, most of these dudes who jumped ship after the Maidana fight don't get back on the bandwagon
              Agreed im not saying im a fan of Ortiz but he was and still is a great talent he will be a future top ten p4p in my opinion bull**** how everyone is **** after one loss.Just typical of nsb a guy wins one big fight and then he beats everyone in fantasy fights Rios has the mentality of a warrior but Vic stops him late in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                It all depends, everybody says that Ortiz fought a stupid fight against Maidana. But, that is discrediting Maidana IMO. It was Maidana who made Ortiz fight that fight. And, if Maidana can make Ortiz fight that type of fight who is to say that Rios can't?

Please don't tell me that Maidana is more skilled and smarter than Rios. If Rios can make Ortiz fight that kind of fight again then I see Rios winning. We already know what kind of heart and how tough Ortiz is..

If Victor ever fights that way again he and his trainers are sht,but i do not think that is the case he looked very good against a hard hitting Campbell last time out.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  If Victor ever fights that way again he and his trainers are sht,but i do not think that is the case he looked very good against a hard hitting Campbell last time out.
                  I can make an arguement that Nate Campbell is a shot fighter. He came out with those gold gloves and did NOTHING to try and win against Victor. Victor looked apprehensive to engage nate and kept him on the outside while pot shotting those golden pillows nate had on. I think the old Victor Ortiz is gone but I may be wrong. Nate Campbell also took a previous beating from Tim Bradley but somehow wiggled that into a no contest but everyone knows what happened.

Comment

Ortiz would handle Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Great post! Rios will pressure Ortiz all night long and KO him in the 7th!

Comment

Working...
                      X