Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the Geale offer was.
    Anyway, B.S That Sturm gets forever and Geale gets like 2 months

Comment

Like I said before, Sturm was never forced and Geale has to make the very next fight the mandatory. I rather see a Geale/Golovkin match but the guy has to milk the title a bit

Comment

Hopefully some of the other top ten middleweights will stop ducking GGG.

Comment

If only their trigger finger was that quick when Sturm held the title......

Comment

It makes 0 sense,Sturm held on to that belt for years and as soon as he loses Geale has 3 months to defend?
            Last edited by head movement; 11-01-2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

good news, let's bring some more meaningful opponents

Comment

I think it's a good decision. He was avoided by N'Jikam and Sturm for a year or more, seems like Geale didn't want to fight him either.

It is ridiculous that Sturm got away with it so long and Geale is stripped so soon, but Geale knew the situation going in and it's not right that Golovkin should have to wait even longer just so that a Mundine fight can happen, especially if it's true that Geale is facing Soliman after that.

Comment

The sanctioning bodies are way too inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by head movement View Post
                    My only question is why strip Geale so fast ,yet Sturm held on to that belt fighting no one worth mentioning for years? Why wasn't Geale allowed at least 1 voluntary defense?
                    well, Geale new from the get go he'd have to fight GGG next and he chose not to fight him. doesn't really matter about Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                      and another champ with out fighting for the belt, they should of left it vacant then made a mandatory fight for it, with the 1 and 2 challenger
                      All of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X