Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin Rodriguez: We Definitely Want Kelly Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres a lot of haters around....lots of haters.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
      but he really isn't.
      Glad Im not the only one. I seriously don't see anything special in Pavlik. I see Rodriguez giving Pavlik problems the same way a 5'9" boxer was doing but actually beating him in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
        Glad Im not the only one. I seriously don't see anything special in Pavlik. I see Rodriguez giving Pavlik problems the same way a 5'9" boxer was doing but actually beating him in the process.
        If a boxer gives him a lot of angles and takes away his power there is not much he can do to win. I know Hopkins and Martinez are a whole different story but its the game plan that will beat Pavlik every time and I think with Shields Rodriguez is more than capable.

Comment

Any of the top 10 guys except for Stevenson.....

Comment

We shall see at some point I suppose if Kelly is a stepping stone or not. Simple as that. Frankly either way it will be interesting to watch.

Comment

Rodriguez has the talent to go far`but he tends to fight stupid at times which pisses me off, hence I could see Pavlik taking this. He was dominant last night but one thing I noticed is that he was getting countered with big shots. I want him to fight predominantly from long range, not loop his punches as much and slow the pace down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                5'10" to be precise and Bomba aint no Maravilla. Perhaps in the future but not just yet.

Comment

Forget Pavlik...Talks Are Underway For Abraham

Just had dinner with Edwin's mangaer. You heard it here first, talks are underway for a December WBA title fight in Germany with Abraham. Be there, I will.

Comment

Rodriquez To Fight Abraham For WBO Belt

Excuse my earlier comment, December fight under negotiations is for the WBO belt.

Comment

Rodriquez got embarrassed by Rosinsky ... Rosinsky lost 6-3 - 1 10/8 round for the flash Knockdown early on my card to Pavlik...Pavlik would drop this La BUMba Rodriquez scrub in the first round.

Rodriquez is over rated...If he takes the fight verse Abraham I give him some credit because its a automatic loss...he does not have the power to drop him, he cant win a decision in Germany, and hes not impressive enough a fighter to make anyone care if he wins and doesnt get a decision in his favor...

the Edwin Rodriquez train never left the station...and nobody is on board...someone knock this protected prospect out already so they stop coddling and protecting him and hiring Glenn Feldman to make him look good on the cards... please.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X