Pac - Bradley fight hype .....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac - Bradley fight hype .....

Where are all of the Pacquiao threads?

With the fight being only a few weeks away, I would think that Boxing Scene would be blowing up with Pac topic threads but I've hardly seen any. When Floyd fights, all you see are Floyd thread after Floyd thread (positive or negative)

Are people not that interested in this fight?? What's the deal?

There's a master thread. That's where most the hype is. Obviously Bradley isn't well known and Pac fighting him isn't going to generate interest like the bigger names that might have fought Pacquiao. Also, unlike some of the Floyd fans, Pac fans aren't making threads, watching them get deleted, and making them again and again and again until the mods say f*** it and let them have it.

Comment

*******s dissapeared after the marquez fight.I didnt feel he lost but pac no longer looked like a god.

Comment

People are no longer fooled by that fake saint.

Comment

1.) This is primarily a US site, check a comparative Filipino site
          2.) Bradley is a relative no-name in global terms
          3.) A few weeks away is still a few weeks away

Comment

It's kind of hard to have a specific discussion about the two in a masterthread, so I don't understand the harm of creating new threads about Pac vs. Bradley....

Comment

People know that the legend is going to fall in a few weeks, everyone is trying to imagine what it'll be like having Bradley atop the p4p lists.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                1.) This is primarily a US site, check a comparative Filipino site
                2.) Bradley is a relative no-name in global terms
                3.) A few weeks away is still a few weeks away
                if this is primarily a u.s. site why do you even post on here

Comment

because floyd generates more interest...pacquiao has a boring persona and lately his fights have been boring...he's not exciting unless he knocks some one out in spectacular fashion or attaches his name to mayweather

Comment

After he lost to JMM many jumped ship and the Pac star dimmed alot. I think its a great fight but no one cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X