No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik vs. Librado Andrade?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
    He should be able to beat Andrade...I mean thats the perfect opponent for him..A slow flat footed boxer with no defense lol.
    The only way kelly wins this,Is by outboxing andrade.Cause if he stands
    and trades with andrade,He gets knocked out.And kelly is not a good
    boxer himself.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I don't see how people think Andrade destroyed Eric Lucas. Lucas was teeing off on Andrade, and backed him up several times during the fight. From what I saw from that fight, I think Pavlik would knock Andrade out. His once solid chin seems plenty penetrable now.
      His chin seems alright,Was never hurt.Even against bute he was never
      hurt that badly.The body shot took andrade out.Kelly doesnt fight like
      kessler or bute.He likes to brawl,And u dont brawl with andrade

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        I would love to see this fight.I think andrade takes pavlik out.Hbo or
        showtime should buy this fight.The only other fight for kelly is bute,And
        i think pavlik has no chance against him.
        It's not the only fight. I bet Pavlik-Bika could get made just like Bute-Miranda was made.

I still think Pavlik-Andrade would be more entertaining than Pavlik-Bute.

Comment

50-50 fight.

Pavlik losses mobility and his physical advantage at super middle and Andrade would be on him all night but both are on the down of their carrers I feel and Andrade now more than ever seems to block punches with his face.
          Pavlik's 1-2 should land often on ther mexican but Andrade would be o him all night with his relentless pressure,I don't know if Pavlik could handle it.Andrade has endless stamina.

Comment

I've never really heard chatter about this fight so thanks for bringing it to the board. This could be a good comeback fight for both guys if Pavlik decides to got to the SMW division. With Andrade's previous performances against Lucas and Pavlik's reputation this could certainly be a great action fight. Seems like it could happen too.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
              50-50 fight.

Pavlik losses mobility and his physical advantage at super middle and Andrade would be on him all night but both are on the down of their carrers I feel and Andrade now more than ever seems to block punches with his face.
              Pavlik's 1-2 should land often on ther mexican but Andrade would be o him all night with his relentless pressure,I don't know if Pavlik could handle it.Andrade has endless stamina.
              Exactly,Good post bro.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                I don't see how people think Andrade destroyed Eric Lucas. Lucas was teeing off on Andrade, and backed him up several times during the fight. From what I saw from that fight, I think Pavlik would knock Andrade out. His once solid chin seems plenty penetrable now.
                Lucas had his moments but Andrade was relentless in his attack and battered him until his corner had no choice but to stop it. I thought it was impressive performance by Andrade especially after the loss to Bute...
                ________
                Buy Extreme Vaporizer
                Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Librado Andrade is the perfect comeback fight for Pavlik.

He's a good style match-up for him. Kelly has problems with slick fighters like Martinez and defense-first boxers like Hopkins, but does well against ring warriors who come at him like Miranda, Zuniga, Zertuche, etc.

Comment

Not sure who I'd pick because I don't know how well Pavlik would perform at 168, but I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot of fun to watch... good fight, let's hope it gets made

Comment

I think this would be a good fight for both guys...

Comment

Working...
                      X