No announcement yet.

cristiano ronaldo is a.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    You think United can't win a premiership title without him?
    no im sure they can. i am sure tho, that we wont do well in europe without him. espescially if we are bringin in the likes of valencia.

Comment

As a Chelsea fan, I would be very pleased to see Ronaldo replaced by Valencia...

Comment

There's no way Madrid keep Van der Vaart AND Sneijder... there's no room for them both, maybe United should have tried to get one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          As a Chelsea fan, I would be very pleased to see Ronaldo replaced by Valencia...
          exactly. united have got this one wrong. fcukin valencia! what a joke. theres only kaka and messi out there who are on ronaldos level. and barca aint stupid enough like us to sell their best player.

Comment

As a united fan i'm obviously gutted, mainly because im sure we could have gotten more then £80m! I was hoping at least £90m!

He's obviously not going to be replaced by Valencia. I'd be expecting Ribery and Benzema to be coming in shortly.

And please god don't let this money go on Tevez.

Comment

Yeh to be honest i was expecting £80 with Van der vart or Sneijder!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                exactly. united have got this one wrong. fcukin valencia! what a joke. theres only kaka and messi out there who are on ronaldos level. and barca aint stupid enough like us to sell their best player.
                Messi doesn't want to leave Barca, Ronaldo wanted to leave United.

Comment

don't be silly, Kaka is no where near the level of both Messi and Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                    There's no way Madrid keep Van der Vaart AND Sneijder... there's no room for them both, maybe United should have tried to get one of them.
                    sneijder and van der vaart again are no where near a cristiano ronaldo. those are 2 players that have not made the champions league quarter final with madrid over the last 5 years. there is nobody that will replace him.

Comment

He should be able to get Tevez, Benzema and Vaart/Sneijder for £80million, and have some left over for January.

Comment

Working...
                      X