Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Calls Mayweather Announcement a Ploy For Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell is bob arum talking about? maybe he was drunk at the time of interview.

if pac and floyd are gorillas, then he is a pig..that skumbag talking about marquez-bradley? i'd rather not, if i were him..because marquez gonna kick arum's new cash cow bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      I'd rather watch Marquez-Bradley than floyd-guerrero any day of the week
      spoken likke a true *******

Comment

It's obvious that Mayweather did it on purpose. Mayweather doesn't sell PPV's, his opponents do. lol He also gave away his plan to fight Robert Guerrero on May 4th and Canelo on September 14th. Which means the Pacquiao fight will never happen. It's official, Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao! I think Arum should make Pacquiao vs Rios on May 4th so that HBO goes with the Pacquiao fight which is obviously the more exciting fight of the two and that way Mayweather gets stuck on ESPN fighting Guerrero. lol I think its clear that Pacquiao is the P4P greatest of all time!!!

Comment

Floyd never intended to fight Canelo. That's the bottom line. If he did, he would have been promoting him months ago and fight him, instead of Guerrero, in May. GBP and Floyd saying he will fight him in Sept is just a ploy to lure fans into buying the Guerrero fight. What they're selling in May is Guerrero/May with Canelo in the undercard.

(Pacquiao/May will never happen, so no need to discuss that...)

Comment

Bob Arum is just mad cause he can't pull that s**t that he was pulling in 2010 and 2011. When boxing was dead. When the networks would kiss his a** and he would put s**tty fights on their networks and they had to do it but not anymore. He had beef with the guy that was at Showtime now is the boss at HBO. So now he has to put on good fights on their network about time now he has beef with the new guy at Showtime who used to work for Golden Boy. Who I think is doing a good job their seems to be a lot more boxing on Showtime he took money from Nascar and MMA so that there would be more money for boxing on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
              It's obvious that Mayweather did it on purpose. Mayweather doesn't sell PPV's, his opponents do. lol He also gave away his plan to fight Robert Guerrero on May 4th and Canelo on September 14th. Which means the Pacquiao fight will never happen. It's official, Mayweather is afraid of Pacquiao! I think Arum should make Pacquiao vs Rios on May 4th so that HBO goes with the Pacquiao fight which is obviously the more exciting fight of the two and that way Mayweather gets stuck on ESPN fighting Guerrero. lol I think its clear that Pacquiao is the P4P greatest of all time!!!
              First of all, how the f...k is it official that Mayweather is afraid of Pacquaio when Arum announced two months ago (before we knew that Mayweather would be fighting at all in 2013) that Pacquaio's next fight would be against Brandon Rios -- eliminating any possibility of a Mayweather/Pac negotiation? Only a ******* would say something like that.

However, I agree with you that Arum should make Pac/Rios on May 4 so HBO would be forced to choose between the two with the loser going to a private PPV show because there is now way Showtime would buy Pac/Rios and pit it against any Mayweather fight. Also, it would prove what little drawing power Pac has compared to Mayweather. HBO would choose Mayweather vs Anybody instead of Pac vs Rios and so would 90 percent of all boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Floyd never intended to fight Canelo. That's the bottom line. If he did, he would have been promoting him months ago and fight him, instead of Guerrero, in May. GBP and Floyd saying he will fight him in Sept is just a ploy to lure fans into buying the Guerrero fight. What they're selling in May is Guerrero/May with Canelo in the undercard.

(Pacquiao/May will never happen, so no need to discuss that...)
                Please enlighten us. When did Mayweather or his advisor announce that his opponent in May would be Robert Guerrerro? All I have read so far is that he is fighting on May 4. People like you who know nothing shouldn't open their mouth.

Comment

[QUOTE=big_james10;12777026]QUOTE]Regardless of what the facts say and regardless of the situation, in the eyes of *******s, Floyd Mayweather is always wrong. QUOTE]Not pointing this to you but my saying will soon be, "in the eyes of people with something other than a pea sized object between their ears: both Prima Donna's Pac and FM and their Prima Donna Management and all those egos have played their role in preventing the fight, and more than once each"

Comment

Originally posted by kali08 View Post
                    He said mayweather doesn't sell ppvs. Lmao

Comment

LoL Arum calling somebody else infantile. Bob is like the kid in the playground who doesn't let the other kids play with his ball. Arum is the one responsible for this TR GBP feud and the reason a lot of big fights aren't happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X