Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for being an Unarmed Black Teen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of those are funny and even true.. You don't want to be picking up "nothing" in front of the police.. Sad but true

Comment

People like Hippie Beater...

I don't know which is greater,your ignorance or your racism.

Problem for you tho....you are middle eastern,come to America...and you will be treated like Travon or Michael Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post

- Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
        That one was pretty funny lol.

Comment

Behave like a gentleman. You have to give respect to get respect.

There's nobody that doesn't like a gentleman regardless of the color of their skin.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-20-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

The funny thing is that I'd bet my house Spartacus Sully could flatten half of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              Behave like a gentleman. You have to give respect to get respect.

There's nobody that doesn't like a gentleman regardless of the color of their skin.
              LOL. Are you serious? Tell that to this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                LOL. Are you serious? Tell that to this guy.

No idea what you're talking about. If you behave like a gentleman, you will earn respect. That is 100% uncut truth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
                    Me? I'm not white. I'm middle eastern so I won't answer like a white guy would. A white guy would have to say something like "I would shake their hands and ask if they needed any money or perhaps the company of my wife and daughters. Tolerance rocks out, dude!".

If two huge guys known around town as violent thugs showed up at my door I would slam it shut, arm myself, call the cops, hope they got there before I had to do business.
                    I bet your the type of person who immediately locks his car door when some Wayne Brady/Steve Urkel looking black guy walks by.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY
                      yeah...just ask this guy....

Michael Brown
                      Robbing a convenience store and fracturing the eye socket of a police officer isn't exactly gentlemanly behavior.

Comment

Working...
                      X