No announcement yet.

Gabriel ROsada is the biggest crybaby loudmouth in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel ROsada is the biggest crybaby loudmouth in boxing

Literally every single fight this dude cries.

Angulo. Crying to the ref about the stoppage
    GGG. Crying to ref about the stoppage. "no don't stop it! gimme one more yound yo!"
    Jleon love. I got robbed yo. da fans no who won.
    Quillen. landed a couple decent shots but in no way was he winning or was it close he just had momentum and that's what he's hoding onto. WAH WAH , I could have foguth even though my eye falling out wahhh.

The worst part of this is now I'm going to log into boxingscene or youtube and see interviews from t his clown acting and talking like some supserstar who is a good fighter. he's the definition of a c class fighter.

Al Bernstein had him up by a round who has forgot more about boxing then youll ever know and is arguably the best commentator in boxing.

I only gave Quillen 1 round after the 3rd. Rosado was outworking but Haymon had the judging set up from the start.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's a twat imo. Decent fighter tho.

Comment

Nah. The Alien fakes injuries. Phony groin shots and delicate shoulders to get out fights stopped.

Comment

I used to like him but he is turning into a *****. He tries to act like a superstar and then cries when things don't go his way. Now bleeding everywhere doesn't call for a stoppage lol. I like how people even try to say he was winning

Comment

Ref didn't stop the fight against GGG, his trainer did.
            ....'He is going to kill him!'

Comment

FIght wasn't close eh? Can't imagine who you were going for.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                The worst part of this is now I'm going to log into boxingscene or youtube and see interviews from t his clown acting and talking like some supserstar who is a good fighter. he's the definition of a c class fighter.

truth, this dude is flat out mediocre but he always manages to generate some type of buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Ref didn't stop the fight against GGG, his trainer did.
                  ....'He is going to kill him!'
                  He can take a good beating, but if they let it go on Golovkin would've changed his life.

Comment

sorry but your idol quillin got exposed

Comment

Working...
                    X