Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should've killed Carol in like season 1 episode 3. What an annoying and boring character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Rick is officially a b1tch, I'm on team Carol. She is a real leader, not some indecisive pu$$y who is still living in the past. I't s the fuking zombie apocalypse and he's mr sensitivity.
      Mr sensitivity beat the shlt out of kimbo when he tried to act up

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
        Mr sensitivity beat the shlt out of kimbo when he tried to act up

Rick Grimes

Comment

• GOAT

Comment

• Any one noticed how Chris Jericho is a huge fan of TWD? Dude was going in on his translations of what was going on in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              GOAT

SHANE!!!!!

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Any one noticed how Chris Jericho is a huge fan of TWD? Dude was going in on his translations of what was going on in the show.

Everyone's a fan. Zombies have went mainstream, for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520

Rick is officially a b1tch, I'm on team Carol. She is a real leader, not some indecisive pu$$y who is still living in the past. I't s the fuking zombie apocalypse and he's mr sensitivity.

He made the smart choice. If the group found out she'd be killed, if he kept his mouth shut everyone would be on edge and looking over their shoulder. I'd have killed her in front of everyone, to send a message to people who think about making life changing decisions by themselves.
                so he then becomes what he fought against, the Governor.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                  Carol was boring anyway. Next to go should be Maggie, at first i thought she was alright because the show needed a decent looking piece, but her acting and faces she pulls are ****ing irritating.
                  Maggie is at least hot. What's Carol's excuse?

Comment

• While everyone was busy catching zombie swine flu, Carol was out growing a massive pair of balls. She delusional if she thinks Tyreese won't dead that ass once he finds out what she did. But whatever, I'm glad Carol bounced she was feeling herself too much and teaching that annoying girl to be brave was irritating me.

All this talk of the Governor returning is making me uneasy. I almost stopped watching the show a few times, but if this eyepatch wearing dickwad comes back I'll most likely quit.

Comment

• http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/ge...235315460.html

George Romero Disses 'The Walking Dead,' Calls It a 'Soap Opera'

Comment

Working...
                      X