Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most creepy unexplained thing thats ever happend to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
    C'mon guys, i know theres more stories out there
    Last week I thought I had 10 dollars in my wallet, I could of swore I did. I went to the store and when Im gonna get my money to pay its nowhere to be found in my wallet....prolly an evil spirit or this ****ing ***** I live with.

**** should be on an episode of unsolved mysteries.

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Well in 3rd grade during this same month my classmates used to look up legends in the library I.e bloody mary. the pic I saw fcked with me, the next day after showering I looked in the mirror and started thinking about what I saw the previous day...the steam started clearing off the mirror and I thought I saw her, so I ran out the bathroom naked to my parents bedroom. They had the look "wtf are U doing" ? I also yelled loud, they thought I'd burnt myself with hot water, I didn't bother explaining.
    Yeah I remember that whole bs about saying the name in the mirror, and speaking of which I watched Candyman the other day, still a good movie even today.

Besides that urban legend I heard about lachusa and la llorona back where I used to live when I was a kid...looking back that **** is hilarious. People always use stupid **** to scare kids with overactive imaginations...just like that whole quija board crap.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      what did it look like?
      there was nothing visible we both just felt it like a void its vividly scary to this day carlos hates talking about it.

Comment

I once walked into into a big hall and realized that it was full of beings all in black. As I walked forward I began to feel a strange feeling come over me and I began to get possessed. My head began to violently rock forward and back as the roars of a demon blasted throughout the room. Two hours later I left.

I later came to discover "Heavy Metal".

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          Sleep paralysis.
          By far the most creepiest thing that can happen to a human being.

The strange thing about Sleep paralysis is that it is never a GOOD dream! Never an erotic episode with a hot girl or something...always an evil witch or Devil Demon of some sort.

Comment

Whas scarier about my experince, is they totally ruined my lyfe, and contuine to harm me right infront of peoples faces. Its become Americans vs. me. And people whole hearty belive in the government. In their lies. Of course, they've done damage to me, and I can't do nothing about it while Americans profit from it, and gain stuff all around me. So, I just sit here all alone in the dark, by myself doing nothing.

They want me to suffer and make it an exploitation game, to put a good fac on the government when its all garbage. Their evil, and so are the people with them.

Comment

Wtf u talking about, you've been talking some crazy delusional sht rican

Comment

i was taking a shit in my old apartment and i heard a noise from inside my bedroom it couldnt have been the hooker because i already bit her clit off and slit her throat

going to the bar now 2 find a fat chick who will suck me off happy halloween guys

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Wtf u talking about, you've been talking some crazy delusional sht rican
                  t understand, why I'am being delusional lol is it that hard to belive the government did something wrong to a Puerto Rican? Hell, its so out right infront, that Tito Trinidad supported the free'ing of the island Vieques, cause all the ***** the united states was doing there.

Comment

I was pushed down a flight of stairs in an empty house. I've told this story one before though.

Comment

When I was a kid I lived next door to this old Italian couple. Their grandchildren (boy and a girl) would visit them once in a while and stay over. My bedroom window was opposite the neighbors bathroom or bedroom window (I don't know which) and I had a good view of the inside if the shade was up. So one early morning I woke up and peered out the window and saw the two little grandchildren in the window and I might have waved, or not, but they ackowledged my presence...

Fast forward to later that day; I asked my Italian neighbor "where's Franchesca and Michael?" His response was that his grandchildren were not there visiting, they were back home in Italy...

To this day I could swear that I saw those two kids in the window. I must have been dreaming but it didn't seem dream like at all..

Comment

Working...
                      X