Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey. The Chiong Seven...what do you think of em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey. The Chiong Seven...what do you think of em?

Of course you have.

last night I came across the documentary "Give up tomorrow" about Paco Laranga and his innocence. He had 35 five phucking witnesses, none of whom were allowed to testify on his behalf. the judge was clearly corrupt as hell...and then The Phillipines signed that treaty with Spain so that they could give the guy parole for him only to be told by the Spanish parole board that he has to admit to the crime before he gets paroled?

Huh?

These guys got the shaft, big time.

The story is amazing.

http://www.pacodocu.com/

I would appreciate it, actually, a billion to everybody who signs it and proves they have.

Thanks!

http://freepaconow.com/sign-petition/

please sign.

Comment

you guys have never heard of this?????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          You heard only one side of the story...

Comment

dont know much about the case but have read on a bit ..most of the guys that were found guilty come from rich families , very powerful families (one , a grandson of ex president) so i dont know how accurate that documentary is..usually in the phillippines , people with money get away with lots of things...

could you tell me where to watch this though , id like to watch it, that link only has the trailer..im 50/50 on this one at the moment
            Last edited by danceswithfire; 10-16-2012, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              dont know much about the case but have read on a bit ..most of the guys that were found guilty come from rich families , very powerful families (one , a grandson of ex president) so i dont know how accurate that documentary is..usually in the phillippines , people with money get away with lots of things...

could you tell me where to watch this though , id like to watch it, that link only has the trailer..im 50/50 on this one at the moment
              i will try to find a link for you today, I caught it on TV. i think that once you have seen the movie and the terrible way that this case was botched i feel confident that you will come over to the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                You heard only one side of the story...
                what is the other side?

Comment

a link to the doc:

http://www.pbs.org/pov/giveuptomorrow/full.php

definitely worth a watch. if you still think this fellow is guilty after watch i will eat my hat.

Comment

as a rule, I know that pinoy's are religious and very kind people. if this story doesn't break your heart and make you sign the petition (20 seconds of work) i will be shocked.

there have been 23 signatures since i posted this yesterday. i hope that some were from you guys. i would like to make a significant dent in their objective of 15000 sigs. they now have 4144.

thank you all in advance.

Comment

Working...
                    X