Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi "Not a single fighter I've talked to thinks Pacquiao did it clean"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi "Not a single fighter I've talked to thinks Pacquiao did it clean"

Start from the 1:00 minute mark.

Nobody does, even the Pac turds that claim he was clean know he cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Nobody does, even the Pac turds that claim he was clean know he cheated.
      Damn, I wonder if Paulie will never name those fighters?

And that comment at the end was just brutal

Reporter: "Is it possible that Manny is just that talented?"

Paulie: "No, to jump 10 weight classes isn't talent."

Comment

Every fighter I've talked to thinks Pac has more talent and skill in his right nut than Paulie does in his entire body.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Every fighter I've talked to thinks Pac has more talent and skill in his right nut than Paulie does in his entire body.
          Well, Paulie actually does talk to fighters, probably on a daily basis. So I hold his opinion to a pretty high standard.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Well, Paulie actually does talk to fighters, probably on a daily basis. So I hold his opinion to a pretty high standard.
            Yes, Pac was most likely juicing. No, it's not why he is one of the great fighters ever. It's not even why he was able to climb the weights successfully like he was.

Paulie is a jealous POS hypocrite. Let's not forget the guy talked **** about Haymon ruining the sport before signing with him, and brought Memo on his team after all his bull**** crusading about PEDs. He doesn't actually care about this ****, he just can't accept that he is 1/10 the fighter Pacquiao is.

Comment

This guy still talking ab this. .......

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Yes, Pac was most likely juicing. No, it's not why he is one of the great fighters ever. It's not even why he was able to climb the weights successfully like he was.

Paulie is a jealous POS hypocrite. Let's not forget the guy talked **** about Haymon ruining the sport before signing with him, and brought Memo on his team after all his bull**** crusading about PEDs. He doesn't actually care about this ****, he just can't accept that he is 1/10 the fighter Pacquiao is.
                Hmm, you're right about the Memo and Haymon stuff.

I remember he was blaming Haymon for the VADA/USADA fiasco in the Broner fight.

Comment

Start from the 1:00 minute mark.

Yet Floyd with his IV's, affiliation with known PED masterminds, vampire facials, TUEs, payoffs to keep medical records secret, allegations of failed drug tests, documented attempts to stall drug testers (on TV no less); refusal to use VADA testing; documented association with people taking other drugs (weed, again on TV no less); and association with other boxers in his own camp who have repeatedly failed stringent testing protocols..................did it without PEDs?

Come on Paulie, it's time to take Floyd's dong out of your mouth and wake up.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie randomly asks fighters if they think Pac is on PEDs on a daily basis. He"s jealous and obsessed.

Comment

Working...
                    X