Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get it straight.. The injury IS real!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get it straight.. The injury IS real!

The evidence is in..

Now I understand the Flowmo case for Floyd winning the fight, I obviously baulk at the margin but I understand the case..

Let's put that aside for this moment...

It is now beyond any doubt that Pac was unhealthy with his shoulder during that fight to a degree that dramatically influenced his performance!

We don't have to argue about who would have won otherwise, for all I know Mayweather might still win anyway..

But it cannot be denied that this situation is real right???

Even the Flowmo community, the second lowest intelligence faction in all of boxing (after that very special case of the old time nut bag) should have the decency to admit this simple fact for some common ground right??

I mean a rematch is in the interest of Flowmo's as well! For everyone!

Didn't Kobe suffer the same injury this NBA season? He was taken out of the game immediately and underwent emergency surgery. Out for the entire season.

You're telling me Pacquiao had that same injury, yet went on to fight 12 full rounds? I highly doubt that. He showed no signs of injury during the fight, nor did he after.

Comment

.......If Manny won a one sided UD over Floyd who then had an injury....would you be saying the same thing??? Probably not. You'd call Floyd a sore loser, rightfully so.

Blaming your loss on an injury is just crappy. We now know Manny had nothing for Floyd, and it would have been worse back in 2010 probably.

Comment

Of course it's real only a moron would genuinely think otherwise but Pac still went into the fight with he wrong plan.

He lost the first 2 rounds and maybe the 3rd with an ok shoulder and he had to win those rounds because that's when Floyd would be the most careful. He had to go Maidana kamikaze and won those rounds instead of feeling his way in.

Comment

One thing we know is real, the butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
            Didn't Kobe suffer the same injury this NBA season? He was taken out of the game immediately and underwent emergency surgery. Out for the entire season.

You're telling me Pacquiao had that same injury, yet went on to fight 12 full rounds? I highly doubt that. He showed no signs of injury during the fight, nor did he after.
            Yeah because one of 82 basketball games for the year is as important as a once in a lifetime $5mil fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Yeah because one of 82 basketball games for the year is as important as a once in a lifetime $5mil fight.
              #48 only got paid 5 million? Sad.

Comment

when is pacland going to realize it makes no difference if the injury was real or not

Comment

Floyd won, Manny lost. Give dude his props. Injury excuse didn't come up until after the fight. 48-0.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post

Yes he did. He showed DEFINITE signs of injury. He looked/fought like he wa at about 60%, took his foot off the pedal at parts where he was drilling and never sustained his offensives even after he breached the defence. And never looked to have the same power in that hand we all know he has.

He was an idiot for doing it fight wise.. But on closer inspection, not such an idiot MONEY wise because had he not gone through with it, he would be short about 120 million dollars!

It's either..

(a) a set up by May AND Pac..

OR

(b) legit injury with Pac getting ****ed over by NSAC.

Almost too stupid to mention but Pac REQUESTED drugs from NSAC for his shoulder. This whole business of Pac not filling in the questionnaire properly is basically an admission of guilt from NSAC and an indication of Flowmo corruption.

Comment

Working...
                    X