Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxrec has Floyd vs Guerro listed already.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This must have been why Ring Magazine put Guerrero in its top 10 p4p list.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      This must have been why Ring Magazine put Guerrero in its top 10 p4p list.
      Either that or they were all blind drunk when they did it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
        The boxing gods have answered our prayers.

Marquez KO'd Pacquaio, Marquez is gonna retire, Nonito retired Arce, Chavez jr is gonna retire Martinez in september, Guerrero gonna retire Mayweather.

Bout time get all these old fucks out of the way and let these young bucks fight for that mythical King of Boxing spot.
        Sorry but Guerrero is getting knocked out by Mayweather.

Comment

at least Guerrero can finally pay off those huge medical bill he has and can probably buy a double wide trailer after this fight.

Comment

i dont care what anybody says...ghost will win and shock the world...u can qoute me on that...ghost is mentally tuff and physical tuff watch and see

Comment

well **** then,guerro gone get fuked up floyd will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                They always jump the gun
                is that golovkin in your new avatar?

Comment

Lol its obvious, its gona be Guerrero vs Moneymay, ive said it if Guerrero beat Berto it was gona be the obvious choice even do i thought Berto was gona win it, GBP moves are so obvious lol

Comment

I'm not necessarily a big fan of this fight, but IMO Guerrero will make this a tougher fight than we're expecting. Even though that win over Berto was some rough stuff, I think he's actually a pretty smart and savvy ring pro. He may not win but he'll throw everything he ****ing can at Floyd while trying. It might be good.

Comment

BoxRec had Mayweather/Pac fight listed without the contract being signed the first time around

Comment

Working...
                      X