Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ovill McKenzie vs Enzo Maccarinelli tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian John Lewis is honestly one of the worst referees and judges I have ever come across in my life.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-09-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

What's the crack? Can't find any info

Comment

That was warming up into a good fight as well, I really can't believe what I just seen.

Enzo was boxing nicely too.

That bodyshot was sickening in the Butler fight! Great shot

Comment

Missed it. Did Bumzo get KOed again?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
            What's the crack? Can't find any info

One of the most horrific premature stoppages you will ever see. Like as soon as Enzo took a shot and he took it very well actually Ian Jon Lewis panicked and jumped in, knew he'd made a mistake and waved it off.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              One of the most horrific premature stoppages you will ever see. Like as soon as Enzo took a shot and he took it very well actually Ian Jon Lewis panicked and jumped in, knew he'd made a mistake and waved it off.
              Did the same thing in the McCloskey-Corley fight but obviously to a much lesser extent.

He is simply a terrible referee. Terrible.

Comment

LOL.

Just saw a clip of the stoppage on YouTube. Like Dan says, disgraceful.

Comment

Correct decision then. Basically if Bumzo gets hit with a pillow his life is in danger so he shouldn't be in a boxing ring anyway.

Forgive me for having no sympathy at all whatsoever given that he gratefully accepted a horrendous fix to win his last title fight.

Comment

I was enjoying the fight, until that doofus stoped it.

Geez, we know enzo's history but from time to time you are gonna take clean shots. Fair enough if he was already knocked down and then took those two shots, but he wasnt. He was firm on his feet

Comment

Looks slightly better in super slow-mo but

Comment

Working...
                      X