No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Explain Vanes vs Lara Ruling For Canelo Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
    Canelo won the vacant title against Matthew Hatton that didnt do anything at JMW.

Now all these obstacles for Canelo to fight a worthy challenger. The WBC is pretecting Canelo very well
    He should have fought Vanes for the vacant title. Vanes isn't that good, I don't see why GBP didn't throw Canelo in with him, Canelo would beat his a$$.

Comment

How many eliminators must Vanes fight? Kirkland is goin no where with GBP,after making Angulo into a Chihuahua he should have gotten a shot at Canelo ,the WBC 154 Tin champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        BoxingScene.com has been advised that Cuban junior middleweight Erislandy Lara (16-1-1, 11KOs) is ready and willing to fight Vanes Martirosyan (32-0, 20KOs) as soon as possible. The WBC has officially ordered a final eliminator between Lara and Vanes, with the winner becoming the mandatory challenger to the title currently held by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs), who defends his belt at the MGM Grand on May 5th against former three division champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

WBC = Why Boxing Corrupt

Comment

Might as well have the Golden Boy Promotion titles, and a Top Rank titles. Because even if Vanes won he will not get a title shot vs. Alvarez.

Comment

"Semi-eliminator." lmao

Oh, well, bring on Vanes-Lara. And after Landy takes it, he can go on to expose "Canelo." But Lara better KHTFO, because it's a certain robbery-in-the-making....

Comment

I hope that in all of this Lara ends with the title. Canelo and Vanes are well... not really championship material?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                "Semi-eliminator." lmao

Oh, well, bring on Vanes-Lara. And after Landy takes it, he can go on to expose "Canelo." But Lara better KHTFO, because it's a certain robbery-in-the-making....
                that is my worry. Vanes is not new to that.

Comment

TBH, I would be very surprised to see Lara (who is an excellent fighter with very little following) in the same ring with Vanes or Canelo, who are two of the most overhyped, overprotected fighters of recent memory.

Will believe it when I see it.

Comment

and in fact:

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-vane...himself--52103

Comment

The WBC is pretty much the worst title right now, it's a joke. Canelo gets gifted a title vs Matthew Hatton, and has only faced one contender since, 34 yo Rhodes in his backyard. The Molina's, Kirkland's, Angulo's, Lara's, Vanes' are made to face each other while Canelo cherry picks old and shot fighters. He is not a real champion, no better than Chavez Jr, and Jr has actually fought better fighters. Disgrace how they stole Vargas' record to hand it to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X