No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

He is the best because he refuses not to be the best,he puts the work in and reaps the benefits,he has a gift and keeps his gift finely tuned.If Cotto or anyone else thinks Cotto will beat Floyd you better wake up slap the **** out of ya'lls self and come back to reality.Floyd is the KING OF THE RING........he is the best around and will show ya'll how great he is..............

well said

100% truth

Comment

Only idiots try to discredit his god given talent and work ethic, but to say he works the hardest is just stupid. No one really knows who the hardest training boxer is. It's impossible. There really is a case for most elite or top tier fighters such as Bernard Hopkins who wouldn't be in the condition or state he is in today without a ridiculously vigorous, disciplined work ethic. What about Juan Manuel Marquez who at 36 still fights with the same intensity every round? You just don't know who really is the hardest working fighter out there.

Comment

Floyd does work incredibly hard, but I think he's undefeated because like he says "He's god gifted." He does some incredible things in the ring and they're like second nature to him. There are some very hard workers in boxing and they might barely make it to .500 record wise and be journeyman. Floyd is great because of his pedigree and what he was born with, things that cannot be taught. I hate Floyd's personality and the way he acts, but he is an incredible boxer, something I won't cover up with hate and lies. Rant over haha.

Comment

No dude. Floyd is undefeated because he wins.

Comment

"Self preservation"

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              "Self preservation"
              "god speaks to me in my dreams, he is telling me to retire (but only after i fight Bradley)"

Comment

this man is amazing and a ATG.one of the best to ever do it.........years down the line he will be even more respected.we are witnessing a present day legend

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  this man is amazing and a ATG.one of the best to ever do it.........years down the line he will be even more respected.we are witnessing a present day legend

We are very fortunate to witness this kid. He not only works the hardest (who do you know spars 5 minute rounds) he is the smartest (sets traps, always adapting).

Comment

i dont see anyone giving him a hard fight yet alone beating him right now

Comment

Working...
                    X