No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
    good point, but the Genaro situation is a different thing, i think he might of actually payed the funeral expenses either way
    Before even Floyd react to this, I read that Arum already pledge help! Floyd just get the idea from Arum. Floyd's just a show man. He's very clever using Genaro's death! Look who reports it 1st? Kevin Iole!!! A Known Pac hater & Floyd dickk sucker!! Watch Mayo of Chicago tribune! he's next to report this!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
      Such a dumb ass, yeah he's doing it to hype up the fight - its going to put about 100k PPV extra because of that. Oh by the way, he stated he was going to send money before Genaro's death. Do you know Floyd personally? How do you know whens the last time he's done something 'good'.

Comment

Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
        hes been feeding the homeless for years he was doing it on one of the mayweather after dark eps it just he doesent go tellen every body like manny

Comment

props to floyd

Comment

Before even Floyd react to this, I read that Arum already pledge help! Floyd just get the idea from Arum. Floyd's just a show man. He's very clever using Genaro's death! Look who reports it 1st? Kevin Iole!!! A Known Pac hater & Floyd dickk sucker!! Watch Mayo of Chicago tribune! he's next to report this!
            Floyd said two weeks ago while Genaro was ALIVE that he was going to soon send money to Genaro because he promised him he would. Stop hating for a sec and give props where there due. Stop acting so pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wapacman View Post
              Are you perfect in every area of life? Who are you to judge what another man does. You sound like a b!tch.
              I'm almost perfect in my Predictions with Pac & Floyd! I knew he's going to take a vacation & duck Pac, Cotto & Cheato. I knew Pac will go up in weight & Win! Here read some!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=246040

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                very cool. i think in his may after dark series he said something about paying hernandez back for giving him his first chance at a title
                That's what's up Floyd!

Yeah true, I remember that!

Comment

Comment

Fail. This is not the first time Floyd has done something for Genaro.

Smh what a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Such a dumb ass, yeah he's doing it to hype up the fight - its going to put about 100k PPV extra because of that. Oh by the way, he stated he was going to send money before Genaro's death. Do you know Floyd personally? How do you know whens the last time he's done something 'good'.
                      When a Grown up Man Beat a woman & threathened a helpless Kid of his own! I knew what kind a People he is!! He's a coward & never deserve respect!

Comment

Working...
                      X