No announcement yet.

Extra steroid test = A way for Floyd to SAVE FACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
    If little girls at the Beijing Olympics can do it, so can Pacquiao.
    Are you talking about Marion Jones? ???

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
      Right. I'm literally in awe and laughing at Manny and his fan base right now. This is their thought pattern..which is beyond sad.

Floyd asked Manny for extra testing - Floyd is ducking

Floyd asked for 14 days and Manny packs and walks away, no fight - Floyd is ducking

Floyd removes the 14 day offer in February now Manny agrees to that NON EXISTENT OFFER - Floyd is ducking

Shark...do you see how looks and sounds?
      Basically. I was trying to make another poster realize what illegal on fight night and legal before fight night meant. It was hopeless.

Comment

• So he's mentally weak about his blood getting drawn but a mentally tough fighter? That doesn't correlate. I'm sure there are things he's wanted/demanded/proposed that other fighters didn't like and they agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Are you talking about Marion Jones? ???
          No.

I'm talking about the little girls that compete at an elite level that had undergone OST that were adequate and up to date with WADA standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            The thing about it though, is even though you may see it that way, the media will eat Floyd up alive if he makes an issue about it now (which may work in both guys' favor to get the hype rollin). But If Pacquiao is coming out sayin, "Ok, Ill do the 14 days...Lets Go!!", people aren't going to mock Pacquiao more than people asking, "Well Floyd, are you gonna take the fight?!"

The media can work with you or against you, and in this case I don't see how Pacquiao will look bad if he's accepting Floyd's terms which in reality are already beyond what any fighter today has to endure. Pacquiao accepting testing period to me is meeting a compromise.
            Really? He looked like a man for standing up to Floyd and saying NO to 14 days months ago because "he didn't need Floyd"? Now he looks GOOD for accepting an offer that he turned down months ago that DOES NOT exist anymore?

Help me out here

Comment

• after reviewing mays and PAC track record...............gotta say...............there is a great possibility that hes scared of PAC............................

Comment

• i told you so................

Comment

• Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                  i told you so................

so how was the lion?

you goin on vacation too??

Comment

• Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    so how was the lion?

you goin on vacation too??

im a ducker.....

i ducked a lion for 40 million......

floyed ducked a guy he claimed was easy work, too small, one dimensional, overrated, & is a 5'6 asian from a third world country who is a career 130 & under fighter & who was a former 112 lb champion for 40 million.

Comment

• hes definitely ducking.........only a blind ***** will think otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X