No announcement yet.

***The official Yuriorkis Gamboa Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***The official Yuriorkis Gamboa Thread***

I think it would be a good idea to start some official threads of your favorite boxers. that way we can have less drama in this board.

Used to think of Gamboa as the knock out waiting to happen but he has improved alot, I no longer think that.

Comment

I was a fan of him since his second fight. YEAHHHHHHHH ***** shotgun on the bandwagon lol.

Comment

I think people have been too quick to call him a glass jawed fighter. Some of his KD's were forearms FFS.

Comment

I love his fights cant wait to see him VS Matagwa on Jan 2010 at the WAMU Theater(which should be renamed to the Chase Theater) lol

Comment

Gamboa has improved a lot in his last 2 or 3 fights, I don't see anyone stopping him at 126 right now.

Comment

i am in!! first time i saw this guy i thought he was a star in the making, he has all the athletic attributes to become a great.

Comment

Gamboa's the future. He just needs a little bit of fine tuning and I think there's no stopping him.

Comment

Fan of gamboa, exciting style but honestly in the long run its not going to last. He is still the man though.

Comment

Working...
                  X