Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko is Banging Hayden Panettiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Who cares about his personal life? This is the boxing section. I'm a fan of Jay Z but you won't see me whooping it up when I see him with Beyonce like "Oh snap, that's so awesome he's banging her!"

2) There is no proof that he is banging anyone, it just shows him and her in the same photo.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
      This may be one of the funniest articles I have read.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/...100158718.html

American actress Hayden Panettiere was so busy locking lips with her new love that she never noticed that she was inches from being peed on.

Panettiere, 19, who was at ex-Teen Vogue editor Carlos Lopezs masquerade birthday party at Guys, Los Angeles, on February 19, attended with someone who is said to be double her size.

She had this grizzly bear-looking man with her, the New York Daily News quoted a guest as saying.

His name was Vladimir and everyone kept talking about how he was a wrestler.

He was huge though, especially in comparison to how small she is. He looked like he couldve eaten Hayden as a small snack, the guest said.

Panettiere and her man were engrossed with one another as they stood on an outside patio near a fireplace, and they never noticed the drunken figure, who was identified as Madonnas hairstylist Andy LeCompte, peeing in the fireplace.

LeCompte was standing right next to them, and he just started peeing in front of everyone.

Hayden was so oblivious. The crowd around the fireplace scattered, but she and the hunky guy just stood there, holding each other and kissing. She was so close, Hayden must've gotten some pee on her shoes! the source said.

They wouldnt even let him finish … they dragged him away, the source added about LeCompte.

Hayden is overrated...plus wlad could do way better than her hes the heavyweight champ

Comment

Hayden is hot.

Congrats to Wlad, but I wouldn't be surprised to see her tire of him quickly. She's still "budding" star wise and has many options and years ahead of her. Enjoy it while it last Wlad.

Comment

Working...
        X