No announcement yet.

Barack Obama is gonna lose cause the Latinas as a whole are not voting for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    The mexicans wanted Clinton, the puerto ricans voted for clinton...the truth is Mexicans do not trust a black man.

It is also evident on this website and no Secret that the Mexicans hate blacks on here.

I bet you instead of voting obama they ain't gonna vote at all.

It ain't about the white vote because Obama is getting mainly white votes and of course the black vote.

Obama will lose California, Texas, and florida
    Obama will likely win California, Schwarzenegger won there is because he's a celebrity and he's married to a Kennedy. McCain should win Texas, who voted for George W. 8 years as Governor and 8 years as President. McCain has a lead that he should keep in Forida. Obama will win the overall Latino vote, most of who are democraps, but McCain should win Arizona, because of the great job he's done for them.

Comment

Florida is very much in play. The Republicans won't be able to rig it like they did when they screwed Gore out of the election.

Comment

domain you truly hate Mexicans don't you....its not her fault she feel in love with a Mexican and left you hanging, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          many puerto ricans and cubano do not consider themself black...hilary thanked puerto rico because she won that state by a landslide...remember hector camacho when he insulted blacks even though he is half black from puerto rico?

it is strange but its just how it is.
          he dissed blacks?when?dude is as hood as they get.trust me.he's from my spanish harlem, that's where i grew up.whatever he said didn't mean ****.and like i said barack barely spent anytime in pr.and prs consider themselves pr.pr is ****genized as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
            he dissed blacks?when?dude is as hood as they get.trust me.he's from my spanish harlem, that's where i grew up.whatever he said didn't mean ****.and like i said barack barely spent anytime in pr.and prs consider themselves pr.pr is ****genized as hell.
            here is camacho man it pissed me off what he said but he didnt diss blacks he was dissing the N word people.

Comment

well apparently hispanic men do want Obama, cause that's all they play on Univision..you rarely see anything about McCain

for example, my husband thought he'd already won..since they were showing so much of him, I said we vote in Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                well apparently hispanic men do want Obama, cause that's all they play on Univision..you rarely see anything about McCain

for example, my husband thought he'd already won..since they were showing so much of him, I said we vote in Nov.
                No ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
                  No ****?
                  yea... seriously and it's sad on several levels...one being a just told him not but 10mins before we vote in Nov. He asked again about him winning..I'm like dude..he didn't win yet.. NOVEMBER..focus focus! It's late..

Comment

McCain is in trouble because crucial swing states he needs are falling into Obama's hands as of late. Virginia is basically a dead heat (last i heard). McCain is only up 1 point in Colorado (before the covention also) and Obama is right there in Florida. Not to mention he is leading in Nevada by a large margin and is poised to steal Arizona aswell.

Comment

I checked latest poll in Arizona and McCain is back up 10.. but 28% is undecided and they say Obama is closer than that poll suggests.

Comment

Working...
                      X