Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naazim Richardson give instructions in the corner like no other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
    Naazim is great,he's the reason why Shane beat Margarito.Had Shane been trained by his father,Margo would have killed him.Shane was on the way down but with Naazim in the corner he might be there for some time to come
    agreed, Naasim was able to have Mosley stay disciplined to a smart strategy the whole fight. Going into the fight I thought Mosley wouldn't be able to resist brawling with Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      agreed, Naasim was able to have Mosley stay disciplined to a smart strategy the whole fight. Going into the fight I thought Mosley wouldn't be able to resist brawling with Tony.
      Thats what I was thinking. However I am one of the few on this forum that chose Mosley to win. I thought he would go toe to toe, and not box. He ended up power boxing margarito's ass off, not making mistakes, and smothering Tony's work.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Compare and contrast what Richardson says to what Lowe says, lol.
        i have never liked lowe
        this vid proves what we already knew,hes not on the same level as richardson as a trainer
        and thats the under-statement of the year

Comment

lowe sounds like a ****in bum

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
            lowe sounds like a ****in bum
            Double the ****in jab.

Comment

IMO he's the best trainer out there, **** Roach, Richardson is the real deal.

Comment

Naazim's the man but its really cuz Margarito sucks...I picked Shane to box his ears off

I didn't think he'd catch him with 100000 right hands tho and stop him...

Comment

Working...
                X