No announcement yet.

All Aboard the Parker War Train.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Who do you think he should fight next? Maybe his handlers just want some of that Joshua £££?
    Lucas Browne maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      There is a good chance that Takam would give AJ absolute hell too if not beat him.
      He was arguably ahead against a roided to the gills Povetkin at the time of the stoppage he also beat Mike Perez.

Fans just think others are miles better because they've never fought anybody remotely close to Takam's level.
      Takam isn't a Dillian Whyte who you all like to pretend is good and he ain't no Charles Martin either. Parkers exhausted what and Dillian Whyte wasn't after a whole 2 rounds?

I tell you now vast majority of AJs rabid fanbase are ****sexual muscle worshippers I'd put any money on that.
      I will never understand the Alexander Povetkin hype. A 6'1 ageing HW with so-so power was expected to KTFO Deontay Wilder by almost half of this forum. I wonder if they watched his recent fights, or if they only saw the results.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Lucas Browne maybe?
          Isn't he banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Ha. based on what? showing good heart against a big juicer?
            Parker looked tired in this fight?
            Dillian's stamina is 100x worse lol..
            Because Whyte said so haha.

People will tell you Parker is green and has poor defence. What they don't realise is so does Whyte. Difference is... one's been stopped. BY ANOTHER YOUNG GREEN FIGHTER WITH POOR DEFENCE! It's crazy the hypocrisy among these so called boxing "fans".

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Couldn't see it going past the 6th with both guys stamina.

I'd favour Parker mind, at least he's gone 12, Whyte looked dead against AJ before the KO
              I'd favor Parker because of his chin alone. Whyte mostly looked dead against AJ because it takes insane conditioning to fight thru that amount of all-around punishment. Parker just seemed to not be used to going the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                Wow. Throw the man to the fucking wolves then

I'm all for it, honestly. It'll be good while it lasts- which won't be long.

Comment

• Put him in there with Eric Molina. He's coming off a win. That would be a good middle of the road test for Parker and give him some rounds. Then fight Whyte then move onto Joshua.

Comment

• I don't want Parker to fight for a championship just yet,

I think he needs more experience.

If he heads and fights AJ, realistically I think AJ will beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Footwork and speed were well below world class.
                      What kind of green are you smoking? It was Parker's footwork and hand speed that separated him and Takam all night. Takam could not close the gap on him, Parker circled and double jabbed him in all but rounds 2-4, where Parker just simply outworked him.

Comment

Working...
                      X