Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao looked super fast in the Algieri fight, hasn't looked this fast since 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
    It's crazy how that works - looking so good against one of the weakest opponents that he's faced in years.
    Weakest opponent he's ever faced.***

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Weakest opponent he's ever faced.***
      You think it was worse than Ortiz vs Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Erislandy lara View Post
        Well he was fighting chris freaking algieri....
        Who is fast......

Don't see the point

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          Pacquiao Isn't going to run In on Mayweather so that eliminates that argument. What makes you believe that Pacquiao has such little regard for Floyds skills that he would implement that particular gameplan? The real question will be how will Floyd deal with and adjust to Pacquiaos speed and deadly straight left hand.
          i hope your joking:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I think Manny is still pretty fucking fast.

I think that it he has lost a gear, and some of the ferocity he has shown in the past.

It's called age, and fights and punishment against a whole bunch of high level opponents.

There are levels to this shit, and Algieri was clearly not on it.

Do I think Manny is still fast enough and offensively effective to beat anybody at WW?

Yes. Even Floyd.

But is he the same dynamo that he was only a couple of years back?

No.
            you have more faith in pac then bob and freddie.. if you think pac can beat any fighter at 147 now why don't you campaign for him to do so instead of fighting 140lbers his last 6 fights..

Comment

Thats because algieri was super slow

Comment

looked faster vs bradley and rios, algieri ran too much to allow him to really offload his full speed

Comment

Nobody at 140/147 could put as many punches landed on Algieri than Pac. The man is a constant back step. He circles you with no intention of exchanging. That ladies n gentlemen is very very hard to land punches on.

Comment

Originally posted by TMTForever View Post
                    you have more faith in pac then bob and freddie.. if you think pac can beat any fighter at 147 now why don't you campaign for him to do so instead of fighting 140lbers his last 6 fights..

why don't you campaign for him to do so ....

Only one fight I have been campaigning for the past 4 or more years between the two fighters.

If your ass is sore because I mentioned Pac is capable of beating Mayweather, not my problem.

I'm betting real money on Floyd if the fight ever gets made.

Comment

Working...
                    X