Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Jorge Arce be looking all ripped as F Saturday too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    He got the knockdown but that first round wasn't easy, it was a war. I hate to question fighters because there was an obvious foul but I think he felt his power and realized a brutal fight was going to commence. In that split second I think he realized Arum set him up to have a brutal fight before getting Donaire and he checked out. The Arce we are getting Saturday isn't coming off that war and i think he could be more lively than ppl think.
    I actually agree with you cause after foul he kept saying like his ear was hurt or something right? it was like almost like he thought of the best reason to not continue but the ear excuse came out wrong or something?

That first round was badass I thought it was gonna be FOTY the way that first round went huh

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      I actually agree with you cause after foul he kept saying like his ear was hurt or something right? it was like almost like he thought of the best reason to not continue but the ear excuse came out wrong or something?

That first round was badass I thought it was gonna be FOTY the way that first round went huh
      If I remember correctly the issue was with a ringing in his ear and his equilibrium being out of whack from that blow to the back of the head.

He was hit consecutively with a headbutt, a low blow, and a hit behind the ear while he was clinched over in pain from the low blow. He said his body felt like it was falling down to the left or something like that.
      Last edited by thuggery; 12-12-2012, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        If I remember correctly the issue was with a ringing in his hear and his equilibrium being out of whack from that blow to the back of the head.

He was hit consecutively with a headbutt, a low blow, and a hit behind the ear while he was clinched over in pain from the low blow. He said his body felt like it was falling down to the left or something like that.
        yeah he was fouled like 3 times at once like a 3punch combo huh?

Comment

green k bro thats the most ripped we have ever seen Arce yo!
          Looks like he still needs to borrow Floyds Neck weights

Comment

Since Arce has the strength & conditioning coach of the century Angel Memo Hernandez and that dude totally transformed the body of JMM to drastic measures, will Arce also come looking like a ripped body builder Friday at the weigh-in?

I have not seen current pics of Arce yet have you?

I'll green K yas if you got some current pics of Arce with his shirt off it would be interesting to see if his body now looks ripped as ever just like JMM did.

I mean legit clean or not either way JMM's body looks impressive.
            Thats Gay.....

Comment

Donaire going to kill Arce. Seriously, it's a waste of a fight. Arce has nothing to lose though, so it should be fun while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Donaire going to kill Arce. Seriously, it's a waste of a fight. Arce has nothing to lose though, so it should be fun while it lasts.
                i think thats what makes this a possible good one if Arce really just goes all balls out cause he has nothing to lose and everything to gain!

Comment

Since Arce has the strength & conditioning coach of the century Angel Memo Hernandez and that dude totally transformed the body of JMM to drastic measures, will Arce also come looking like a ripped body builder Friday at the weigh-in?

I have not seen current pics of Arce yet have you?

I'll green K yas if you got some current pics of Arce with his shirt off it would be interesting to see if his body now looks ripped as ever just like JMM did.

I mean legit clean or not either way JMM's body looks impressive.

This should put things to rest. Arce is clearly not as motivated as Marquez, and even though he uses the same coach, this shows the difference between insane training and psychotic focus, compared to normal training and not much focus...

http://www.boxingscene.com/uploads/5...eso_Arce24.jpg

Compare that to Marquez, or even when Arce was motivated and in great shape years ago against Darchinyan and earlier.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 12-12-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X