Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howcome noone is questioning bradley's smoothies???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howcome noone is questioning bradley's smoothies???

Everyone jumps all over alex ariza's shakes but not a single peep about bradley's smoothies he was downing with an evil grin.

when you work out 3 to 4 hours a day and finish it off with an 8 mile run like Bradley does, you get a ripped body. Hard work....dedication.

No one is questioning the smoothies because he is known as a pillow puncher....Pac is known as a powerful beast.

Comment

bradley isnt fighting mayweather so maybe that explains it?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        when you work out 3 to 4 hours a day and finish it off with an 8 mile run like Bradley does, you get a ripped body. Hard work....dedication.

No one is questioning the smoothies because he is known as a pillow puncher....Pac is known as a powerful beast.
        what about peterson?

Comment

I dont think that Timmy is dumb enough to share smoothies to his baby daughter if it is performance enhancing smoothies.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            I dont think that Timmy is dumb enough to share smoothies to his baby daughter if it is performance enhancing smoothies.
            End of thread....

Comment

would you feed your baby daughter "super shakes"?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Everyone jumps all over alex ariza's shakes but not a single peep about bradley's smoothies he was downing with an evil grin.

lol @ with an evil grin

if a guy drinks smoothies, and he grins, that is automatic steroid usage, no questions about it!

Comment

LMAO shut it down.

Comment

but but but... he's ripped

Comment

Working...
                    X