No announcement yet.

Weight Gain Help Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Gain Help Please

I'm trying to get into the Super Middleweight weightclass n I currently weigh 158, what is the healthiest n most efficient way to gain the weight without losin my punching speed (that means I don't want to weight train with heavy weights) any suggestions?

I recomend protein shakes...keep working out the way you do just drink protein shakes before bed, in the morning and during work outs.

Comment

Thanks

yeah I was thinking about that, thanks for your help, any particular protein brands I should get? I hear IsoProtein is good

Comment

Originally posted by The_Russian
        yeah I was thinking about that, thanks for your help, any particular protein brands I should get? I hear IsoProtein is good
        I get Mammoth InterACTIVE brand. It's Canadian so I pay less tax on it, plus its generaly cheap...I bet the other brands are better but this one is nice and cheap. Since I can get 4 kilos for 50$.

Just google "protein powder" and read some reviews, and consider the price.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Russian
          I'm trying to get into the Super Middleweight weightclass n I currently weigh 158, what is the healthiest n most efficient way to gain the weight without losin my punching speed (that means I don't want to weight train with heavy weights) any suggestions?

go to Whataburger get a number two with cheese and bacon.

Comment

if you want to gain some weight try a protein powder with more carbs in it. because if your training hard, as you would be, n only taking protein shakes, your body will be looking for carbs for longterm n shortterm energy, so if you dont have enuf carbs in your diet, it will start eating away at your muscles. i would prob recommend a powder with maybe 60-70% protein, n 30-40% carbs.

goodluck, and if you need extra advice you should ask your trainer, because he knows what your workout schedule is, so he could base his decision on all that ****.

narazie

Comment

Do it the toney way - burger king.

It's the easiest form of weight training

Comment

I do it the "Toney" way and it aint working...

Comment

nah, I don't wanna end up looking like toney
                  I'ma compete with people around Calazghe's n Jeff Lacy's weight.

Comment

Yeah, don't worry about your weight....

Comment

Working...
                    X