Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your philosophy on getting the most out of life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your philosophy on getting the most out of life?

Other than going on boxing scene forums of course

The good times never last, nothing stays the same, remember the past, but focus on the future.

Just live... Just live.

Between the cradle and the grave is where you define your existence!

Comment

I'd be a liar if I claimed like I have it all figured out, but I'm trying to push myself to be more mindful of the real things going on in life and shut out the outside distractions.
      As I get older I think the way we make real progress is by abandoning our comfort zones. Example: TV makes me feel calm so I want to watch it, but it doesn't change anything I have going on. It doesn't challenge me, so it isn't a force for good in my life.

I try to work a little each day on the skills I want to improve at. I want to be exceptional at my chosen life skill.
      But I also want other things like a social life. It can be tough drawing a line how much interaction with certain people I know is enough and not too much.
      I also have a need to laugh no matter what. I feel a crippling sadness if I don't find things to laugh at in the world.
      The hardest thing in the world is juggling all these things, but I think that is the most important thing I can possibly do.

Bottom line: I'm trying to earn respect for myself, but also understand myself in order to connect with the people I care about or ever will care about, and make memorable experiences that I can look back and smile on.
      I don't do anything half as well as I would like to, but I am looking for answers every day. If I had to capture how I theorize getting the most out of of life in one word, it would be "Balance."

Comment

Bang a lot perfect 10s and enjoy my millions of dollars. Being a street fight legend/male gigolo/bounty hunter has really provided me with a quality life.

Really pays off being a real gangsta thug that no one can touch.

Comment

Do what you want. Where you want. However you want.

Comment

Work hard for what you want and realize that tomorrow is not promised.

Comment

If it looks good, fuck it.

Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                Work hard for what you want and realize that tomorrow is not promised.
                I promise you that ill be here tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Bang a lot perfect 10s and enjoy my millions of dollars. Being a street fight legend/male gigolo/bounty hunter has really provided me with a quality life.

Really pays off being a real gangsta thug that no one can touch.
                  xDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by beercules View Post
                    do what you want. Where you want. However you want.
                    wise words sir wise words!

))))))

Comment

Working...
                    X