No announcement yet.

Name 1 thing about your favorite fighter that dissapointed you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
    Kovalev is probably my favorite fighter and the boy just doesn't disappoint he's 100% solid
    Amen to that

Comment

I wish Money May would've fought more than once per year from 2010-2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
        Kovalev is probably my favorite fighter and the boy just doesn't disappoint he's 100% solid
        Well he can work on that racist thing

Comment

Roy Jones for not retiring after the first Tarver fight when it was obvious he was a shade of his former self. He is still breaking my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Well he can work on that racist thing
            That brings character, Mike Tyson wasn't exactly friendly towards whites at one point either

Comment

I wish Tim Bradley could have made the Khan fight happen in 2011, it would have been a great fight between two young guys. It's a shame Bradley went under promotional troubles and couldn't make the fight happen, if he did he would have been stuck with Gary Shaw and I think he made the right business call in the end, but I know I and a lot of other boxing fans would have loved to see the fight.

Comment

That he retired before he could beat Cotto in 2008. That would probably be the best win on his resume right now. 2008 Cotto WAS NOT ****ing with Floyd.

Comment

Linares that his body can't support his talent.

Comment

Sergio Martinez knees got shot. Such a pitty. And before then that a Martinez vs Mayweather never happened at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergey Kovalev View Post
                      That brings character, Mike Tyson wasn't exactly friendly towards whites at one point either
                      Yes and the things he said were disgusting. Are you prepared to admit some of the things Kovalev has said have been disgusting, too?

Comment

Working...
                      X