Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter leader being ignorant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you respect someone who is literally announcing to your face that they can't compete with you and they need you to willingly lay down and die?

It's like all of these "supremacists" have such low self esteem they can't function anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
      How do you respect someone who is literally announcing to your face that they can't compete with you and they need you to willingly lay down and die?

It's like all of these "supremacists" have such low self esteem they can't function anymore
      They're all mentally unstable. I'm enjoying watching all the victims the media created slowly being destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        In the black community the woman wear the pants.
        Well they are the ones raising the children.

Comment

OK, I can't be the only one that's wondering this, but how come every leader of a black organization looks as white as a black person can look, without being white??? If that didn't make sense, how come every leader for black lives matter, and social activist groups look extremely light skinned, and clearly mixed with white?

Anyone else notice this?

Hell, another example is the lead host for HOT 97's radio show, Ebro. He's a "5 percenter", or basically, a radical/militant black guy, and he looks extremely mixed with white.

Is it because they're over compensating for their skin tone, and having to "prove" themselves to the more traditional, and non mixed brothers and sisters? It seems as if they have the biggest chips on their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Well they are the ones raising the children.
            If you want to call it that...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=473_1456440978

Comment

White people should have to live impoverished and dirt poor for hundreds of years. It's the only way we'll get even.

Comment

Listening to a lot of black rhetoric recently and you can't help but feel a lot of their ideology is rooted in Marxism.

Comment

Originally posted by BromethuesBob View Post
                  White people should have to live impoverished and dirt poor for hundreds of years. It's the only way we'll get even.
                  We did. We just made the right choices that brought us out of that. Others should take notice.

Jealousy and envy never bring wealth, success, or progress.

Comment

Originally posted by ReIoaded View Post
                    That woman is correct.

In order for true racial equality to exist in our society, certain ethnic groups shouldn't have to be told that they must make sacrifices for the greater good of all mankind.

I still find it abhorrent that the company I've been working for hasn't replaced the owner with a black man yet.
                    who the f.uck are you?

where is the real Reloaded??

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      We did. We just made the right choices that brought us out of that. Others should take notice.

Jealousy and envy never bring wealth, success, or progress.
                      That was from an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm...

Comment

Working...
                      X