No announcement yet.

So does this mean Mark Jackson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i know that phil needs someone to be able to execute his offensive scheme, but i also think that mark can adopt and learn that scheme and execute it to perfection.

mark got this.
    bro. it's not gonna happen. bill cartwright, ron harper, kurt rambis are getting looked at. what does that say to you?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      bro. it's not gonna happen. bill cartwright, ron harper, kurt rambis are getting looked at. what does that say to you?
      that there's a chance that MJ might get the job since there's still a vacancy? give me MJ for faaks sake.

Comment

that there's a chance that MJ might get the job since there's still a vacancy? give me MJ for faaks sake.
        as owner of the bobkittens, that would be against his best interests. phil has spoken highly of pippen and considering he point forwarded those chips as much as mike did, i don't think it's just hot air.

Comment

your argument is compelling. i just don't think scottie could lead a pack of dogs much less a finicky personality like carmelo.

Comment

your argument is compelling. i just don't think scottie could lead a pack of dogs much less a finicky personality like carmelo.
            don't hold the fact that he looks like a clean shaven osama bin laden against him. it takes brains to run the triangle. also, scottie and mike were idolized by the current crop of stars so i think at the very least he'd have melo's respect.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Knicks thought for sure Kerr was their dude
              **** Kerr. **** his future coaching staff. **** Golden State management. **** their front office. I wish Kerr nothing but the worst in his capacity as a coach.

Can a successful rookie coach for..............another rookie coach. Dubs management are a pack of sloths.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                don't hold the fact that he looks like a clean shaven osama bin laden against him. it takes brains to run the triangle. also, scottie and mike were idolized by the current crop of stars so i think at the very least he'd have melo's respect.
                way to humanize obl.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  **** Kerr. **** his future coaching staff. **** Golden State management. **** their front office. I wish Kerr nothing but the worst in his capacity as a coach.

Can a successful rookie coach for..............another rookie coach. Dubs management are a pack of sloths.
                  get on this MJ push with me, roadie.

Comment

Actually I changed my mind lol. Just read he is getting 5 years 25 million (10 mill more than he ever made as a player btw) and the Knicks only offered him 4 years. Money talks!

Comment

Lakers need someone like George Carl. Someone who Kobe will respect. Mark ****ing Jackson? LOL, You saw what happened to Mike Brown.

Comment

Working...
                      X