No announcement yet.

F###ing arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F###ing arum

He blackmails Rigo for the Donaire fight which was a freaking masterpiece now let's see how he'll spin the Crawford story. This is not a knock on Crawford, he's a great fighter and did go against two "popular" I can even call them false beliefs. My respect to Terrence but his victory doesn't compare to what Rigo did to Donaire.

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    He blackmails Rigo for the Donaire fight which was a freaking masterpiece now let's see how he'll spin the Crawford story. This is not a knock on Crawford, he's a great fighter and did go against two "popular" I can even call them false beliefs. My respect to Terrence but his victory doesn't compare to what Rigo did to Donaire.
    The issue I'll always be, Rigo doesn't speak English. That is a huge barrier.

Comment

I agree Rigo's win was far better

Comment

Arum was bitter he destroyed his cash cow. Postol isn't worth much to arum

Comment

i dont understand, whats the complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            i dont understand, whats the complaint?
            Arum throwing rigo under the bus after beating donaire but praises Crawford for fighting a similar fight

Comment

I like Rigo but his fans are as annoying as GGG fans. All 12 of them

Comment

Arum (Top Rank) nor most American promoters like foreign fighters, bro.
                You have to be American, Mexican or PR to really succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Arum throwing rigo under the bus after beating donaire but praises Crawford for fighting a similar fight
                  Crawford is more marketable because he's an American.

Miserly old Arum has his mind on the $$$$, not on how good a fighter is.

Comment

Doubt he will say anything negative

Comment

Working...
                    X