No announcement yet.

There is ONE guy I see giving wilder issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is ONE guy I see giving wilder issues

He hails from the mean streets of Brooklyn usa.

His name is Jarrell miller.

I have been watching this kid with interest and he's got it all.

He's a cross between tyson and Foreman think a Foreman sized tyson and you are getting close.

He has the speed skill and aggression to make a fight with deontay an instant classic

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

He's a cross between tyson and Foreman think a Foreman sized tyson and you are getting close.

He has the speed skill and aggression to make a fight with deontay an instant classic
    King Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Lay of the pipe he is no different than Chris Arreloa, how the hell he gonna get past the jab, he is wide and short,and thinks he is tyson without the power

Dont me get wrong nothing wrong with he is doing but to say he beat Wilder is 100-1 to shot not impossible but not this year or next year he might fight a world rated guy in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        King Kong.
        LMAO he is no beast !

Comment

Ortiz beats wilder, Joshua possibly beats wilder. Fury probably beats wilder. Wilder isnt a polished fighter. He is athletic and punches hard. He looks pretty good when he is just throwing jabs and an occasional right hand. As soon he throws combinations he looks very amateurish.

Comment

Luis Ortiz

Comment

Ortiz is overrated.

He's good but slow and had needles up his ass most his career. He's gonna go downhill physically and he's already not a very fast fighter.

Comment

A lot have tried and a lot have failed to beat him so I won't hold my breath on that, I think Wilder is better than some aren't giving him credit for.

Comment

Boxrec rates him the 30th best heavyweight in the world and the 12th best heavyweight in the USA. He is 28 years old and has been a pro for 7 years. He has never fought anybody ranked in the top 50. That doesn't sound like a future champion to me. If somebody beats Wilder it won't be Miller.

Comment

plenty of guys would give wilder issues

Comment

Working...
                    X