No announcement yet.

Genetically Brits can't fight, here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I do like saying it cuz it's the truth...you got the lewis version, just like he was the one who manhandled rahman on that tv show set. The altercation with ben johnson ended cuz lewis backed down...he wasn't prepared to deal with that kind of athleticism.
    ben johnson would have been giving up 8in. in height and 55lbs. It's a lie someone told you and you refuse to let go. Lennox destroyed Riddick Bowe to win his Medal, he wasn't afraid of your drug cheat friend.

Comment

Because Khan, that's why.

Khan's residence in a country automatically lowers that country's reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        This is some of the dumbest logic that I've ever heard. He was born in England,but from a purely boxing perspective they did absolutely nothing for his career.He was taught in Canada,fought in America as a pro and even lives in Canada to this day.He should stand proud with his brethren Lalonde and Gatti.
        In your original post, you called him Canadian, he isn't. It doesn't get much simpler than that. I said he learnt boxing in Canadian gyms... but living somewhere for a few years and learning boxing, doesn't make you the nationality of that country. Again, he considers himself (as in the man himself, if you were to ask him) British/Jamaican... Yes he learnt to box in Canada and from Steward, that doesn't make him an American/Canadian.
        Also, Lennox actually lives and spends most of his time in Jamaica... although I am sure he owns homes in many countries.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          ben johnson would have been giving up 8in. in height and 55lbs. It's a lie someone told you and you refuse to let go. Lennox destroyed Riddick Bowe to win his Medal, he wasn't afraid of your drug cheat friend.
          convenient how it just 'ended' when ben took lewis to the ground. In reality lewis gave up cuz he couldn't deal with ben's ground game.

Comment

Most ridiculous crap iv ever heard, fighting is not boxing. Boxing is not based on genetics, nor is fighting, though it seems athletes with african genetics do have an edge in a lot of sports theres a lot more to it than that.

Britain invented prize fighting so its a ridiculous statement.

For our populaation we are by far have the best ratio of top level boxers compard to any other nation.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Yes but most of them are paper titles

I don't agree with TS, but in real terms we only have 5 or 6 worldclass fighters.

and in terms of Elite level fighters, we only have one Tyson Fury
              Kell brook is world class

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Yet your hate and insecurity stops you from liking Kell, a thinking fighter who is nothing like that, while defending Khan- a guy who fights exactly like that.
                I don't dislike Kell, i just don't dickride him like you do

I questions Kells love for the sport

You continue to make excuses for his embarrassing resume and claim everyone is ducking him - when we all know this ain't true

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Kell brook is world class
                  Like i said we have 5 -6 proven world class boxers....and one elite level boxer

Kell shows signs of being world class, but unfortunately his resume says otherwise. When he puts together 4 or 5 wins over good level comp then i will agree with you. Kell has potential, but has yet to fulfill it. One win isnt enough to put anyone on a pedestal, unless it's over a elite level fighter.

Kell is work in progress...although this GGG fight will probably ruin him forever

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    convenient how it just 'ended' when ben took lewis to the ground. In reality lewis gave up cuz he couldn't deal with ben's ground game.
                    Oh course you ignore all stories to the contrary. I'm not even a Lennox fan. But it's obviously just a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
                      America and Russia have half billion population, of course you can see more talented fighters from there. Brit is like 60 million souls.
                      China and India have 2.75 billion people.

Comment

Working...
                      X