Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather keeps his chin up in the air.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    His team was smart to not put him in there with a big puncher until he fixed that flaw. James Toney and Bernard Hopkins probably talked to him. He could've gotten Judah'd.

LOL. There's a lot of things Mayweather does that isn't textbook...hardly any fighter in history actually was 100% textbook. Every boxer develops their own style that makes them unique. You sound like you've just started boxing and you're trying to be smart.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      No he doesn't
      Gtho and accept that Floyd isn't perfect

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        imagine if Maidana had his MX gloves and really put his hips into this shot instead of just an arm punch, Floyd is flawed too, dude does leave his chin up in the air when throwing shots, no wonder he rarely throws combos and just pot shots because when he does throw combos his accuracy goes down low and he gets hit more, so he gives the illusion, its all a facade if you really analyze why he is so accurate. This why he fights slow fighters or flat foot guys.

He got wobbled by an arm punch but look how he leaves his chin up
        do the spastics that call this an arm think it landed on the chin? is "arm punch" the excuse for floyd not getting hurt because you think it landed flush?

let me just say, it didn't touch his chin, it hit him on the collar bone and travelled down to his chest, if it had hit him on the chin, i dont want to say he'd had gone down like ortiz(in the gif posted in this thread) but he would have been badly hurt, again, didn't touch his chin

Comment

I'd say the people with the best chance of landing the bomb on that chin is when Floyd is handing out a whopping to the ladies, one just covers up and cracks that sky high turkey chin with a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
            you got the blueprint man.
            Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            lol, he literally does this all the time, luckily he's fast as sht

and when he's chasing someone he also always "reaches"

the guy is a product of great matchmaking, never faced a great pressure fighter, never faced a great mover, never faced a great fighter actually, how fortunate
            Originally posted by jas View Post
            No he doesn't
            I was right.

Comment

He did but in the lower weights he was tall and long enough to do that. I think as he moved up it became more of a negative but he adjusted. Everyone has an opening defensively. He was just good enough to make his rare and had the chin to handle it if you did get through.

Comment

Quick! Become professional and beat him! You have cracked the code!

Comment

Mayweather keeps his chin up in the air.

Yep, keeps that chin up high whenever dudes are about to bust a load on his face.

Comment

I thought we all knew that isn't there a thread for this already. Hasn't anyone ever noticed that when you punch with Floyd he's open and that these are really the only times he's ever been hurt or pressured cotto and maidana did it well.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      do the spastics that call this an arm think it landed on the chin? is "arm punch" the excuse for floyd not getting hurt because you think it landed flush?

let me just say, it didn't touch his chin, it hit him on the collar bone and travelled down to his chest, if it had hit him on the chin, i dont want to say he'd had gone down like ortiz(in the gif posted in this thread) but he would have been badly hurt, again, didn't touch his chin
                      Then that man hits hard af. Mayweather looked like it rocked him which I've never seen chest shots do

Comment

Working...
                      X