Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P?? PAC KO loss to Marquez. Or Williams KO loss to Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac hands down. We felt bad for williams. with Pac, in about 3 seconds we went from being extremely entertained to extremely worried.

I'm still amazed pac was able to bounce back from what appeared to be a career ender. Its a tribute to pac that he bounced back and would probably even be favored in a 5th fight.

Comment

Marquez/Pac 4 was one of the great KOs in boxing history, and very, very few can compare. Martinez/Williams 2 is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
        Pac hands down. We felt bad for williams. with Pac, in about 3 seconds we went from being extremely entertained to extremely worried.

I'm still amazed pac was able to bounce back from what appeared to be a career ender. Its a tribute to pac that he bounced back and would probably even be favored in a 5th fight.
        I agree 100 percent. I also went from being entertained to praying in 10 seconds. It is a tribute that he did bounce back. I thought he was going to be on life support for the rest of his life... PAC is tough....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I agree 100 percent. I also went from being entertained to praying in 10 seconds. It is a tribute that he did bounce back. I thought he was going to be on life support for the rest of his life... PAC is tough....
          Lol. Right.

D.l. highly was doing a radio interview that monday morning on my way to work when they asked him if he thought manny was dead, d.l. said

I didn't think he was dead, but I was wondering if he was still alive. Marquez hit him so hard my DVD player fell off my television set.

Lol. Then the dj asked if he thought manny would ever fight again

Fight again? Will he ever eat solid food again is what we should be asking.

Unfortunately, at pacs expense, it was pretty funny. The commentary, not the knockout.

Comment

Working...
          X