Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Madrid v PSG is the match I'm looking forward to PSG are legit contenders for Champions league

Comment

• Some real quality in the Prem this season.

Bum teams having players such as Payet, Wijnaldum, Ayew and Ozil has really made the league so much more exciting this season.

Can't see Wijnaldum staying at the toon for long doe, Jurgen needs to snatch him away from there asap.

Always was the real star of that PSV side, Depay was the one getting all the credit from the clowns who don't know the game whereas Wijnaldum was running the show in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Real Madrid v PSG is the match I'm looking forward to PSG are legit contenders for Champions league
        No.

No they are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Real Madrid v PSG is the match I'm looking forward to PSG are legit contenders for Champions league
          You're not serious are you?

Comment

• The best team PSG can beat is Chelsea even then only just last season.

I would imagine that Chelsea are probably the best side with decent pedigree in the competition that they could beat this season too Along with Man United.

They are still too French to actually win a game when they are not the better team.

Flat track bullies. Nothing to admire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Some real quality in the Prem this season.

Bum teams having players such as Payet, Wijnaldum, Ayew and Ozil has really made the league so much more exciting this season.

Can't see Wijnaldum staying at the toon for long doe, Jurgen needs to snatch him away from there asap.

Always was the real star of that PSV side, Depay was the one getting all the credit from the clowns who don't know the game whereas Wijnaldum was running the show in reality.
              Ozil plays for a bum team?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Yes, and so does Depay

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloppite7 View Post
                  Yes, and so does Depay
                  How's Firmino doing? Has he even got a goal yet, or even an assist? Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    I stopped reading his shlt a long time ago. I just scroll down whenever I see his comments.

Liverpool fans having the nerve to call others bum teams.

Maybe in the 80's they could have took the plss, but these days all the teams they rip are better than Liverpool.

Like one of their own legends said "Liverpool are like Tottenham; they think they're a big team, but the real big teams just laugh at them", or something to that effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
                      I stopped reading his shlt a long time ago. I just scroll down whenever I see his comments.

Liverpool fans having the nerve to call others bum teams.

Maybe in the 80's they could have took the plss, but these days all the teams they rip are better than Liverpool.

Like one of their own legends said "Liverpool are like Tottenham; they think they're a big team, but the real big teams just laugh at them", or something to that effect.
                      You're the one whose responsible for the sudden spate of Liverpool troll fans in this thread and now you're complaining about it

Comment

Working...
                      X