No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Saw in Kovalev's Eyes, He's Scared of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Saw in Kovalev's Eyes, He's Scared of Me

Quebec City - In the opening bout on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING, Eleider Alvarez earned the right to face WBC Light Heavyweight World Champion Adonis Stevenson with a close majority decision over Isaac Chilemba, scored 114-114, 118-110, 115-113.

Alvarez, ranked No. 2 by the WBC at 175 pounds, started quick and pocketed rounds against the No. 1 ranked contender Chilemba. But Chilemba weathered the storm and fought his way back in the fight as Alvarez couldn’t keep up the pace he established in the earlier rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

let the racism begin...and also let the ppl who say u brought i up, like im some fool that needs several context clues...goodnight

Comment

steveson ducked kovalev..kovalev ducked stevenson...and no steveson shouldnt have to respect kovalev's hbo contract..he should respect where the money is at..

but either way if it does not happen im very happy with steveson vs Alvarez..the guys is a young lion and improving..

i feel he's a better opponent that 50 year old bhop and pascal #2..just my take..

Comment

uhhh there were photos and they were both laughing and shaking hands

lyin azz b1tch

Comment

yeah like how he was shook against half-century-old-hopkins right?
          Last edited by nivek535; 11-29-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

That's not scared. Sneak up behind Andre "Cow" Ward and whisper "Golovkin" and you will see what scared eyes look like. Just immediately jump away from his backside his anus is stretched from his years under Joe "Gooser" Goosen and his fart sputters will give you freckles.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
              let the racism begin...and also let the ppl who say u brought i up, like im some fool that needs several context clues...goodnight
              You are a fool. You defend a rapist.

Comment

Lmao this dude on some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  yeah like how he was shook against half-a-decade-old-hopkins right?
                  I am going to assume you meant half a century, since half a decade(10 years) would be 5 years old, which Hopkins is far from.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    That's not scared. Sneak up behind Andre "Cow" Ward and whisper "Golovkin" and you will see what scared eyes look like. Just immediately jump away from his backside his anus is stretched from his years under Joe "Gooser" Goosen and his fart sputters will give you freckles.
                    Ward is scared of Lil G?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X